How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to you if more than half of the Admirals get CoC where is the logical reason to not give it to Ryokugyu and Kizaru as well lol?
Kizaru doesn't even have a clear justice and doesn't seek any higher ambition/position
That's not conqueror type
The only reason he might have CoC is if he's Luffy's main fight this arc.

GB is a fanboy, who is just wild

You guys need to stop thinking "he's admiral/top tier or YC then must have CoC"

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung so what about your 100 threads and posts in regards to Shanks being the holy knight? Don't tell me it was just "trolling" to save your sorry ass.

:risiup:
Even better, Celestial Dragon Shanks is confirmed to be under the protection of the Admirals. Lol

Celestial Dragon Shanks truly is the most privileged character in the series. Born with CoC, born a high ranking celestial dragon, baby sat by Roger, baby sat by his crew, and now we can confirm protected by the Admirals.

Say what you will about Shanks, this man stepped up at the end of Marineford and challenged everyone to fight him and NO ONE…was willing to fight an Admiral who would’ve attacked them for attacking Celestial Dragon Shanks. Lol

Dude thinks Katakuri and Chinjao are more worthy of it than Mihawk and Ryokugyu Lmao
I *could* see a scenario where Issho is the only admiral with COC to make up for his bigger vulnerability as the only non-logia of the group. Oda sometimes give abilities to balance characters.
Akainu will likely have both the logia and COC to distinct him.
Smoker COC reveal soon too

Nah Mihawk is too fight phobic now. Give it to Croc instead. Hell Croc is one letter more than CoC. ColouR Of Conquerors- CROC

Croc was not giving a fuck at Marineford, even bisecting Akainu and trying to pull up on Whitebeard. Pure CoC energy.
I’m for all 3 of cross guild having it. Of course I would love to see a gag of Croc and Mihawk using a massive CoC blast and the enemy thinking this much CoC is coming solely from Buggy

G

Gorosei Informer

If the Gorosei are old and washed up, and holy knight leader is also old
Tf did the government use Bonney for then dump her back into the seas...

Akainu literally says a shiver went down his spine when she escaped
:risicheck:
Absolutely insane they weren't de aged. Unless imu forbade it?

Kizaru doesn't even have a clear justice and doesn't seek any higher ambition/position
That's not conqueror type
The only reason he might have CoC is if he's Luffy's main fight this arc.

GB is a fanboy, who is just wild

You guys need to stop thinking "he's admiral/top tier or YC then must have CoC"
Admirals are meant to be dead equal apart from Fleet Admiral. If one of the three gets CoC, they all get it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.