How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the tards still coping we have here an immortal mofo. Ofc his gorosei are his retainers and they are top 6 . Lol zoro vrs mihawk eos forget that shit. If we are not lucky we would get zoro and mohawk vrs ghandi

Nobody lost or died on the marine side prior to the timeskip though.... if Akainu was always meant to be Luffy's villain with his own recruits, then what came before does not matter.
Fair enough, but then let me ask you, does it really make sense for Saturn to fight and inevitably lose just for the rest of the gorosei to not fight for what’s likely 3-4 more arcs? Seems like wayyyy too long of a time frame between the two.

And Saturn appearing in this arc and not fighting luffy wouldn’t make much sense at all.

Fair enough, but then let me ask you, does it really make sense for Saturn to fight and inevitably lose just for the rest of the gorosei to not fight for what’s likely 3-4 more arcs? Seems like wayyyy too long of a time frame between the two.

And Saturn appearing in this arc and not fighting luffy wouldn’t make much sense at all.
my problem is that, unless saturn is easily the strongest, thats 5 characters who would need to be stronger than Kaido (unless you see them fighting for a full day)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Breh avatar might be the most overrated series of all time.

And Korra is straight dooky
Narratively, dark souls is unsatisfying and game play wise, it’s steadily getting worse. They use a crutch of bugs to artificially inflate the challenge of their games alongside repeated bosses. In DS3, beating the dragon slayer again and again was so tedious, especially when they repeated him for DS1 DLC and DS2

Status
Not open for further replies.