How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk has created a robot army, the strongest beings ever, methods for traveling the calm belt, a mythical zoan fruit, and probably countless other inventions for the world government because left me check he wants to “help the world”
I think the Pacifista & Seraphim thing might end up changing sides or something of that manner down the line, we'll see. Oda's still keeping what VP said to Dragon a secret so hard to comment.

Then you also have Fujitora who knew about the seraphim and how the Gorosei have the ultimate control over them based on the unknown info. I'm thinking there will be some failsafe to them down the line or something. We shall see.

Otherwise, Oda needs to do a proper justification of VP creating these insane weapon.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Restraining the Seraph would be far too easy, and if Doffy's strings can survive a meteor then nothing the seraph can do about it
From there Doffy can toy with them however he likes, probably dump them in the sea or smth
Nah, it won’t be easy. Parasite won’t work with their flames up and Doffy’s other means of restraining people isn’t that impressive. Consider what S Hawk did in Amazon Lily, can’t see Doffy restraining that without parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.