How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way in hell they can do that bar Mihawk.
Agreed.
Kuma probably won't even be alive.
Buggy is a bum.
Crocodile maybe if they don't have any counter to Logia, but if they can negate Logia... gg
Doflamingo... yeaa no
Moria... yeaa no
Mihawk... more than likely
Boa.... possible, Oda's kept her Haki potency discreet so far.
Weevil... maybe

I think it depends on if all seraphim are equal in power, except with minor changes in fighting style.

Cause S-snake is a walking GG... if she's as strong as the S-Hawk or S-bear while also having that insane Hax.

Imagine getting 903-908+1083,1084,1085 and 1086……all in one sitting . Oda quite literally missed out on having the greatest arc in One Piece.

Nah, it won’t be easy. Parasite won’t work with their flames up and Doffy’s other means of restraining people isn’t that impressive. Consider what S Hawk did in Amazon Lily, can’t see Doffy restraining that without parasite
What does flame on got to do with parasite
Doffy can use am entire town worth of strings to finish the job, with haki I dont see how he fails

There's no way in hell they can do that bar Mihawk.
Mihawk and Croc would destroy their copies but…
Kuma - Probably dead by end of Egghead
Jinbe - S-Shark outclasses him in every way
Doffy - Possible but unless the WG releases him of their own will I doubt he’s leaving prison
Boa - S-Snake has her hax and none of boas physical strength looks all that strong
Moriah - Definitely gets slapped

C

Cruxroux

First of all tell that retarded little bitch @Cruxroux that you are the insecure little bitch that mentioned Zolo first when it wasn't about him, dumbass thinks I mentioned them first. :gokulaugh:

Secondly Teach toys with people, and give free hits.

Teach used his weakest Hakiless attack on Luffy, and did more damage than Kizaru's light kick.

Teach also blitzed G2 Luffy
Mihawk couldn't hit G2 Luffy

Teach scarred Shanks with no DF
Mihawk couldn't beat same Shanks

Did you examine Mihawk's body dumbass? :suresure: How do you know Mihawk has no scratch on his body? Thats the desperation argument.

Mihawk postpones vs. people weaker than Marco and Jozu.

Don't quote me again if you can't read it.

I think the Pacifista & Seraphim thing might end up changing sides or something of that manner down the line, we'll see. Oda's still keeping what VP said to Dragon a secret so hard to comment.

Then you also have Fujitora who knew about the seraphim and how the Gorosei have the ultimate control over them based on the unknown info. I'm thinking there will be some failsafe to them down the line or something. We shall see.

Otherwise, Oda needs to do a proper justification of VP creating these insane weapon.
Seraphim are newer but Pacifistas have been around for at least two years and were used at Marineford so not like they have been used for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.