How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the guy who threaten others to shoot them with a gun or how they should kill themselves for stanning a fictional character, shut the fuck up cunt, nobody can go lower than you
Awwww does a water gun scare you that badly? You really believe you could die from such a thing? Maybe if you took a fucking shower every once in a while, you’d probably realize by now that water isn’t all that harmful

Also i never said anyone should kill themselves over a drawing. Show proof before you make false accusations primate

Awwww does a water gun scare you that badly? You really believe you could die from such a thing? Maybe if you took a fucking shower every once in a while, you’d probably realize by now that water isn’t all that harmful

Also i never said anyone should kill themselves over a drawing. Show proof before you make false accusations primate
Haha, even your own fandom disowned you, ask anyone, everyone who has been here for a long time knows how you fabricate your words

So IMU use weapon developed by vegapunk to nuke island, not even his power . It like saying hunan is city buster when he use bomb which he buy from USA.

‘’I remember when IMU nuke island first chapter 1060 , everyone went crazy and call IMU top 1 as proof.

I predict IMU use weapon as ufo alike which I am right . The wrong part is I think it is ancient weapon.

But who need ancient weapon when you can have laser island buster machine . Dr . Eggman blow up moon , broke continents to wake up evil god as dark Gaia.

Status
Not open for further replies.