General & Others Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

• Luffy

• Zoro

• Nami

• Usopp

• Sanji

• Chopper

• Robin

• Franky

• Brook

• Jinbei

• NO ONE

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jimbe

For 99% of the story they managed to do just fine without him in the crew. The crew managed to sail with the sunny just fine, they don't need a special advisor because they either are lucky enough and go straight to the enemy or befriend their enemies or local people. And Sanji or Law or Nami are smart enough. They are strong enough without him.

Last edited:
Jimbe

For 99% of the story they managed to do just fine without him in the crew. The crew managed to sail with the sunny just fine, they don't especially need a special advisor because they either are lucky enough and go straight to the enemy or befriend their enemy or local people.
Except during Green Room... Doubt Franky would pull that feet off!

So I respectfully disagree

Every crewmember is essential to the crew..

However, I can say that some members are REPLACEABLE, and their position in crew can be compensated by someone else in same field/area

But overall, everyone saved the crew life at one point!

If I had to choose a crew member to be replaced by someone, I would go with Chopper replaced by Law

In fact, the most crucial time for Luffy to be healed by someone was during Impel Down (by Iva) and post-marineford by Law

Which is weird as fuck

Chopper's best moment as a doctor was after Aokiji fight when he was not heating Robin's body fast, rather gradually submerge her in warm water and change tempreture gradually

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I doubt they will meet green rooms at every turn.

And the fact that he is in the crew can prevent other to grow : he is too experienced can make plans play advisors etc : some like Luffy Sanji Zoro Nami Ussop etc need to be pushed, think their own way and grow. Yes Luffy is reckless and stupid but I don't want him to change only because Jimbe tells him that what he does is stupid, I don't want Jimbe to play the reasonable man while it is Sanji and Nami business, I don't want Jimbe to take responsability when Zoro can do it etc. The whole crew dynamics and improvements can change with Jimbe in the crew.

I can admit I don't want Jimbe in the crew.

Chopper, cant be replace by law, since law is more popular, more skilled doctor and the fruit is not OP, as long as the opponents haki is more stronger than him

Brook is fast.... but the skill is generic, and the skull/pants joke is getting old should have been a side character (an ally or something)

Jimbei is more like design choice, hes great already but character design is meh, maybe he is a tank type character which is good, not a big deal

And the fact that he is in the crew can prevent other to grow : he is too experienced can make plans play advisors etc : some like Luffy Sanji Zoro Nami Ussop etc need to be pushed, think their own way and grow. Yes Luffy is reckless and stupid but I don't want him to change only because Jimbe tells him that what he does is stupid, I don't want Jimbe to play the reasonable man while it is Sanji and Nami business, I don't want Jimbe to take responsability when Zoro can do it etc. The whole crew dynamics and improvements can change with Jimbe in the crew.

Well, with Luffy and Zoro being there, his experience will be valuable during plot twists only... no worries! When those two exist, you'll find Luffy and Zoro mixing in chaotic shit, resulting in all the crew being pushed to their limit anyway

Also, you'll never know what comes next to Jinbe as a helmsman, he only just joined, but Oda emphasized his great ability in sailing in TWO scenes:
1- Green Room

2- When facing Whitebeard's Tsunami, where he was riding it instead of sinking

We are now in the realms of emperor in the show, you will see lots of hax abilities and powers done, so you will surely need an excellent helmsman to keep the ship sailing... I can already tell Jinbe will come in handy against Blackbeard...

Chopper, cant be replace by law, since law is more popular, more skilled doctor and the fruit is not OP, as long as the opponents haki is more stronger than him

Brook is fast.... but the skill is generic, and the skull/pants joke is getting old should have been a side character (an ally or something)

Jimbei is more like design choice, hes great already but character design is meh, maybe he is a tank type character which is good, not a big deal
Brook should have been a guy like Montblanc Cricket, where the crew meets him, love him, but he gets back to Laboon who's been waiting for 50 years cause this is romanticism according to Cricket hehe!

We should get Apoo instead to put Luffy and Zoro in Check it out Lol
Just joking

But Brook also is very crucial honestly
The idea of him not having flesh/Skin/Blood/Nerves...etc is coming in handy lots of times for the crew

Well strenght wise or utility wise?

Or other characteristics haha
just character-wise lol
Post automatically merged:

So I respectfully disagree

Every crewmember is essential to the crew..

However, I can say that some members are REPLACEABLE, and their position in crew can be compensated by someone else in same field/area

But overall, everyone saved the crew life at one point!

If I had to choose a crew member to be replaced by someone, I would go with Chopper replaced by Law

In fact, the most crucial time for Luffy to be healed by someone was during Impel Down (by Iva) and post-marineford by Law

Which is weird as fuck

Chopper's best moment as a doctor was after Aokiji fight when he was not heating Robin's body fast, rather gradually submerge her in warm water and change tempreture gradually
right, now that i think about it, chopper has to got his time to shine as the doctor of the SHP

I voted no one cause I see the crew as a family where every member is important. But if I had to vote It’d probably have to be Usopp.

Luffy is the captain so you can’t replace him.

Zoro is too strong you can’t let him go (Like whos gonna fight Mr 1, Kaku, Preist Ohm and Pica if Zoro’s not there). Those characters would’ve killed the crew had Zoro not been in the crew.

Jinbe can’t be let go because of the same reasons as Zoro, Also his Helmsman abilities are probably the best in One Piece .

Sanji can’t be replaced cause his cooking is top tier and just like Zoro he’s far too strong to let go.

Franky cant be let go cause he has to fix the sunny

Brook can’t be let go cause he’s got some of the best stealth skills and he’s pretty strong as well

Robin can read Poneglyphs

Chopper is an amazing doctor

Nami is a top tier navigator

Usopp has no special job in the crew and he’s also weak so he’d have to be let go. But I still like Usopp cause he’s funny and it’s cool seeing his journey to becoming a brave warrior of the sea.

i like zoro being the advisor of the crew (like what happen with usopp), but i dont really mind jinbei joining tbh, at least he hasn't done anything that make me uncomfortable with he being in the crew lol

I voted no one cause I see the crew as a family where every member is important. But if I had to vote It’d probably have to be Usopp.

Luffy is the captain so you can’t replace him.

Zoro is too strong you can’t let him go (Like whos gonna fight Mr 1, Kaku, Preist Ohm and Pica if Zoro’s not there). Those characters would’ve killed the crew had Zoro not been in the crew.

Jinbe can’t be let go because of the same reasons as Zoro, Also his Helmsman abilities are probably the best in One Piece .

Sanji can’t be replaced cause his cooking is top tier and just like Zoro he’s far too strong to let go.

Franky cant be let go cause he has to fix the sunny

Brook can’t be let go cause he’s got some of the best stealth skills and he’s pretty strong as well

Robin can read Poneglyphs

Chopper is an amazing doctor

Nami is a top tier navigator

Usopp has no special job in the crew and he’s also weak so he’d have to be let go. But I still like Usopp cause he’s funny and it’s cool seeing his journey to becoming a brave warrior of the sea.
no mean to disagree, but every pirate crew need a sharpshooter / sniper :) maybe usopp is the only one who can use cannon LOL

I guess Chopper sadly lol
yeah, it's kinda sad tho... he got his time to shine more as a cute figure than a doctor

Brook. Weak & useless af.
but... but... wci's mvp? lol