20. @Dr_Professor83
21. @MangoSenpai
22. @Underworld Broker
23. @NikaInParis
24. @Flower
25. @Michelle
26. @Grammaton
27. @Neeko

hey guys game is full, roles will be randed by tonight/friday and game start by saturday the 10th. pls confirm if u r still in etc.. game thread should be ready by tonight or tomorrow
confirm

Emil

Certified Memelord
how do u play this
the game is full now but i can add u as a substitute

the easiest way to break it down is basically mafia is a game where there is usually an uninformed majority called town, and an informed minority called mafia. i.e the mafia know who each other are and can communicate together privately, the town does not.

the town's job is to each day discuss among themselves to try and find and eliminate the mafia, while the mafia's job is to blend in with the townies and pretend to be town. if town is not careful and if the mafia are hiding well, the town could end up eliminating themselves

town usually wins when they eliminate all the mafia, the mafia usually wins when they outnumber town

easiest way to learn the game is as you play it

It's not a hard game.
Though it might seem intimidating at first, when you play Mafia a couple of times you'll easily pick it up bro!

I do suggest you give it a shot! Wanna play this game? You love the flavor (JJK) as well right?
aight i am gonna try it then , the jjk theme is mainly the reason why i am thinking of playing this .

the game is full now but i can add u as a substitute

the easiest way to break it down is basically mafia is a game where there is usually an uninformed majority called town, and an informed minority called mafia. i.e the mafia know who each other are and can communicate together privately, the town does not.

the town's job is to each day discuss among themselves to try and find and eliminate the mafia, while the mafia's job is to blend in with the townies and pretend to be town. if town is not careful and if the mafia are hiding well, the town could end up eliminating themselves

town usually wins when they eliminate all the mafia, the mafia usually wins when they outnumber town

easiest way to learn the game is as you play it
ok , add me as a substitute then

Status
Not open for further replies.