Should Peppercore and Monochrome be charged as accomplices?

• Total voters
For everyone present, is it wrong to like rabbit plushies? Is it wrong to care for animals? Is it wrong to like carrot cake? Obviously not. My student is an example for all. He cares for all the adorable, but abandoned rabbits, and even other animals. Does loving animals make one a furry? Of course not. It make you a kind and benevolent and absolutely decent human being. Just yesterday he was so brave to jump into a river to save a cat. Now, dear people, how many have this kind of courage? How many people can say about themselves they‘re this nice? Does such a person form a Cult? Utter nonsense!

For everyone present, is it wrong to like rabbit plushies? Is it wrong to care for animals? Is it wrong to like carrot cake? Obviously not. My student is an example for all. He cares for all the adorable, but abandoned rabbits, and even other animals. Does loving animals make one a furry? Of course not. It make you a kind and benevolent and absolutely decent human being. Just yesterday he was so brave to jump into a river to save a cat. Now, dear people, how many have this kind of courage? How many people can say about themselves they‘re this nice? Does such a person form a Cult? Utter nonsense!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bene dictum, Coach