Should Peppercore and Monochrome be charged as accomplices?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Not interested. Case closed ages ago.
HA! Eat it! @Kurozumi Bepo

Your support in spreading the cult, however.... is at least a little suspicious. How could a Yamato supporter turn into Carrot's fan? What did @Pot Goblin do to you, huh? :choppawhat:
Pot might hypnotically speaking have a little dirt one me :optimistic:

So I joined his cause to keep him shut.

:few:

Yeah, we know you bought the court :kata:
Respectable @Kurozumi Bepo, I understand you might be upset, however, we are dealing with a cult here! Who knows how many lost souls end up preaching Carrot and develop furry tendencies?

Let's save your quarrel for another time. If you have some evidence that @Mr. Reloaded engages in any cult spreading activities, I'm all ears :goyea:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Respectable @Kurozumi Bepo, I understand you might be upset, however, we are dealing with a cult here! Who knows how many lost souls end up preaching Carrot and develop furry tendencies?

Let's save your quarrel for another time. If you have some evidence that @Mr. Reloaded engages in any cult spreading activities, I'm all ears :goyea:
Oh, I do have evidence against @Mr. Reloaded. Please give me a moment :endthis:

My lawyer is the judge afterall :catblush:
And I'm in the jury after all :beckmoji:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Since my dear colleague @Rottkins is unavailable now, may I ask @Adam 🍎 as our witness to share his story?

@Adam 🍎 , could you please provide us with the evidence that @Pot Goblin is running a clandestine cult?
It was a cold night of July 14th 1993, the taxi's have been driving on the rain filled roads of the New York city. I was alone like always, i prefered it that way, always was a loner. Lost in my thoughts I wandered the city looking for work, a man without work is a man without peace in mind.

I stumbled upon a note on the wall asking for help, just a regular physical work needed, fair enough i said to myself. I answered the call and met the boss at the nearby warehouse... and there they were... bunch of them, dressed in animals just dancing

I thought to myself... God in heavens what is going on here.

The boss urged me to finish the job and get out, this isn't the place for those of feint heart.

I got to work... but i could feel them... their eyes on me, their bestial instincts kicking in... I am not afraid to say, i feared for my life....

I rushed myself to finish the job and i did that just fine, i put up the sign in front of the warehouse that said

Conejo Blanco

Bwunnnyyyyyy buwunnnnnyyyyyyyyy:amazing:
Not interested. Case closed ages ago.

Your support in spreading the cult, however.... is at least a little suspicious. How could a Yamato supporter turn into Carrot's fan? What did @Pot Goblin do to you, huh? :choppawhat:
No cults here.

There is no cult and the only furries are reloaded, Adam and coc.

Amor a luna

It was a cold night of July 14th 1993, the taxi's have been driving on the rain filled roads of the New York city. I was alone like always, i prefered it that way, always was a loner. Lost in my thoughts I wandered the city looking for work, a man without work is a man without peace in mind.

I stumbled upon a note on the wall asking for help, just a regular physical work needed, fair enough i said to myself. I answered the call and met the boss at the nearby warehouse... and there they were... bunch of them, dressed in animals just dancing

The boss urged me to finish the job and get out, this isn't the place for those of feint heart.

I got to work... but i could feel them... their eyes on me, their bestial instincts kicking in... I am not afraid to say, i feared for my life....

I rushed myself to finish the job and i did that just fine, i put up the sign in front of the warehouse that said

Conejo Blanco
Excellent story, sir. Could you please share a little more details:
- did the people dressed in animal suits wear the masks as well?
- is there a chance you could identify any of them?

@AL sama , do we have documents on the owner of the warehouse?

Conejo Blanco
What an amazing story. But how does it relate to this trial?
This is a court not the creative writing contest.

Memento Lunae Reginae