Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Nojiko is not white dumb dumb. She can be whatever, don’t be a weirdo.

Of course she is white, just like 99% of manga and anime characters.

Casting actors who look nothing like the characters they play is wrong.

I wouldnt like non japanese actors playing admirals who are clearly and confirmed by the author himself inspired on famous japanese actors.
Post automatically merged:

ODA IS TELLING YOU THIS IS WHAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE IF THEY WERE REALLY

LIKE LITERALLY STFU
Lol

Of course she is white, just like 99% of manga and anime characters.

Casting actors who look nothing like the characters they play is wrong.

I wouldnt like non japanese actors playing admirals who are clearly and confirmed by the author himself inspired on famous japanese actors.

Lol
Man, You’re one sad individual. Most anime characters out there are Japanese cause most animes take place in Japan.

C

CensoredbyWG

Man, You’re a sad individual. Most anime characters out there are Japanese cause most animes take place in Japan.
Of course, japanese people are known for their colored eyes and blond/ginger hair lol.

I'm just stating reality here, anime and manga characters are drawn with white features and traits, they are just inserted on stories told by japanese authors.

Claiming that naruto, ichigo, natsu, gintoki, luffy, gon, goku, kei kurono, Edward elric or pretty much any other famous shonen main character looks japanese is literal insanity.

he doesnt look at real people only anime characters, we shouldnt entertain the degen
Nice projection.

Of course, japanese people are known for their colored eyes and blond/ginger hair lol.

I'm just stating reality here, anime and manga characters are drawn with white features and traits, they are just inserted on stories told by japanese authors.

Claiming that naruto, ichigo, natsu, gintoki, luffy, gon, goku, kei kurono, Edward elric or pretty much any other famous shonen main character looks japanese is literal insanity.
Man, what a sad life you must have. Ichigo is literally Japanese cause he was born in Japan doofus. Go to Japan and ask them if they think those characters look European. You’re just projecting your sorry ass onto fictional characters cause you live in a white centric imaginary world. Touch grass.

Positives:
- great scenery, the towns and ships look amazing
- costumes look decent as does the hair (Zoro's hair would make it or break it amd they did a pretty good job)
- Zoro's fights look decent (tho granted no 3-sword style was seen yet so let's wait for the final trailer)
- CGI is great, the Gomz Gomu Oistol and Lor D Coast looked better than most of us hoped for

Negatives:
- cringey dialogue, it is what it is, the source material is early-teen oriented. Granted, Luffy is a fool anyway so his lines are meant to be cringey most of the time.
- some of the camera angles look third-grade

Neutral:
- Buggy, he looks teriffying but that was his first appearance in the manga as well.

C

CensoredbyWG

Man, what a sad life you must have. Ichigo is literally Japanese cause he was born in Japan doofus. Go to Japan and ask them if they think those characters look European. You’re just projecting your sorry ass onto fictional characters cause you live in a white centric imaginary world. Touch grass.

True, i see japanese guys like him all the time.:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Its not my fault that their media revolves around characters that look NOTHING like them hence why all their live actions flop because, again, THE CHARACTERS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM.

Positives:
- great scenery, the towns and ships look amazing
- costumes look decent as does the hair (Zoro's hair would make it or break it amd they did a pretty good job)
- Zoro's fights look decent (tho granted no 3-sword style was seen yet so let's wait for the final trailer)
- CGI is great, the Gomz Gomu Oistol and Lor D Coast looked better than most of us hoped for

Negatives:
- cringey dialogue, it is what it is, the source material is early-teen oriented. Granted, Luffy is a fool anyway so his lines are meant to be cringey most of the time.
- some of the camera angles look third-grade

Neutral:
- Buggy, he looks teriffying but that was his first appearance in the manga as well.
Luffy is cringey, but also charming. I just don’t think inaki brings that charm to the table.

C

CensoredbyWG

"He is japanese because he was born there" lol, this is the sort of idiot take that otakus who idolize japan talk about, go ask the hapas who were born in japan about their upbrings and see if they were considered japanese by the locals.

C

CensoredbyWG

i don’t care enough about this to keep going. Incels really are something else.
Again, more projection.

You are definitely under 6 ft to be getting in your feelings like that over an OBVIOUS statement.

Anime characters do NOT look like japanese people, regardless if you like it or not.
Oda said it was Japanese
Oda gave everything to her golden son
Doesnt change anything from what i said.
he doesnt have a fenotype BECAUSE HE IS AN ANIME CHARACTER

meanwhile and since now its in the real world, THEY ARE THERE NATIONALITY
None of those characters look japanese, thanks for proving my point