Manga Discussion Mokushiroku no Yon-Kishi - Four Knights Of The Apocalypse

I'm talking about her overall. She feels like an Escanor 2.0 that doesn't work whatsoever
Sounds like it's because you'd become attachted to Escanor and having another one seems like a cheaper copy. But having her not as strong or weaker etc or whatever it is, I think is better, So that we can see her get better etc...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What's with Percival's magic? It's so damn OP. It healed him back to life and took control of the summons. Incredible.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Is Percival Zel's child or something? He said he came through one of those holes so most likely not, but what prompted Zel to take care of a random child then? Did Percival remind him of his own?? Interesting plot. Zel was super menacing in this one, befitting of a Demon King.

Is Percival Zel's child or something? He said he came through one of those holes so most likely not, but what prompted Zel to take care of a random child then? Did Percival remind him of his own?? Interesting plot. Zel was super menacing in this one, befitting of a Demon King.
I kinda wish Percival was Zel’s and Gelda’s kid that would be awesome.

But sadly no, also Zeldris menacing aura as the demon king was badass.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I kinda wish Percival was Zel’s and Gelda’s kid that would be awesome.

But sadly no, also Zeldris menacing aura as the demon king was badass.
Yeah the newest chapter basically confirmed it. He just wandered in there. But it was nice seeing Gelda back. And what is Percival to the demons and what did he do for them that they would call him savior?