It's called being an evil human and has no basis in islamic teachings

Muslims =/= Islam
Christians =/= Christianity

Just because someone is part of a religion does not mean they follow it to a tee. Religions became political tools the moment people figured out they could use it for those avenues.
Yeah I know that but I rarely see the 'normal/sane' Muslims call out these criminals.

What's the name for the type of Jihad where they lock up non Muslim kids in re-education camps in order to turn them into Muslims and make them hate their heritage and their own parents?
If it is happening anywhere in the world please take action against them. Hang them publically.
If the state is not taking action against them, put sanctions on that state. Do whatever you can.
All I can say is; Islam does not allow this.

Contrarily, China is doing this with Uyghur Muslims. Sadly, even Muslim countries are not criticizing China.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž

Muslims =/= Islam

Just because someone is part of a religion does not mean they follow it to a tee. Religions became political tools the moment people figured out they could use it for those avenues.
Its more culture and surroundings, any religion is bullshit. faith is not

If it is happening anywhere in the world please take action against them. Hang them publically.
If the state is not taking action against them, put sanctions on that state. Do whatever you can.

Contrarily, China is doing this with Uyghur Muslims. Sadly, even Muslim countries are not criticizing China.
Yes China is trying to eradicate Uyghur culture.
Countries like Indonesia are trying to eradicate the cultures of various indigenous populations.
It's the same crime because humans are evil.

Its more culture and surroundings, any religion is bullshit. faith is not
i though you were religious?Dolphins have corrupted your mind,my friend.

Muslims =/= Islam

100% agreed

Public executions huh? It’s ok to enact justice against any type of criminal, but this shit happens either in totalitarian countries or the 1700s. What a twisted sense of justice.