Aye tyvm man! Its all brainstorming/improv atm, an ongoing WIP based on my whims, I'm glad you liked what I've done so far though! This is just a quarter of what I've done so far at most too! Maybe less even.

Aye haha, I'm gonna deep dive into Kaido's motivations too, there's a LOT more to come for him and Big Mom, I will be doing them far more justice than Oda did. I've been extremely bitter about how Oda handled both of them, as well as Orochi somewhat and many other characters too but especially Kaido and Big Mom too!

Usopp WILL get a fight thats for sure! I am absolutely doing him justice too haha, pre TS Usopp was one of my faves and I really want to make him shine again! Mont D'Or came to Wano and I thought he would make a perfect opponent for Usopp, him or Perospero. Usopp would probably need help against Pero if he fought him though ofc.

I also wanna give backstories to the Flying 6, including the Sasaki Kokoro theory, why Black Maria is such a weird anomaly, what happened to Ultis and Page One's father and why Kaido adopted them and how they parallel Moria adopting Perona too. Also Perona being related to Toko and Moria finding her at Wano and adopting her from there or so. Moria fighting Kaido at Wano, Moria getting Ryuuma and Shisui and so on.

There's hundreds of ideas I have for Wano alone, its overwhelming. But I will do Usopp justice too, I promise that. I've had so many ideas for him post TS especially Wano. Wait till you see/hear what I want for him from Elbaf especially! Thats's were the "big guns" will truly come out, pun intended and thus literally too haha!
Also a "certain familiar face" directly connected to Usopp "somehow" will reappear at Wano too, I wonder who could it be? A certain someone with their own theme song?

:usosmug::pepebusi:

CP0 were done absolutely dirty too, I was SO disappointed with them except Mr Go getting that profound moment before his "death" and being such an affably evil and charming character surprisingly.

I'm glad you liked Big Mom getting younger, I loved the idea of witches de-aging themselves and making themselves more beautiful too. Banjo Kazooie did it best probably, with that game over scene of Gruntila somehow becoming HOT ironically LMFAO! Her dialogue noises are even just sexy moans too hahaha!:

(LMAO that URL has a 0_0 in it, how fitting!)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Also, glad you liked the idea of Kaido's victory roar! Oda mentioned it but we never got that? Big Mom mentioned it but we never saw it? How fucking strange...Feels like the story was rewritten/changed suddenly due to that...Unless we're gonna see it in some kind of flashback later? I am not super hopeful though, given how much Oda is openly cutting out from the story now too.

It reminds me of that theory of Kaido making his crew awaken using his own roar, using CoC and maybe the power of his DF to help his crew awaken or more likely just to get a "second wind" and rise up motivated, stronger, more "fired up" or so. Maybe even "literally fired up" by breathing fire on them to wake them up and make them stronger and more dangerous and motivated lol.

Speaking of Elbaf too, I've got a LOT of ideas I'm dying to experiment with for that! In terms of characters involved, new characters, lore, mythology inspirations, battles, scenarios, devil fruits, Fable inspirations, Usopps major arc as well as Robin's, Nami's and also somewhat for Sanji, Franky and idk Brook somehow too lol.

I've got a whole crazy ass encylcopaedia of ideas going on in my mind and I'm trying to actually organise them, trying to collect them into something more physical and thus you guys can see, read and possibly enjoy too.

Thank you for your feedback too! I much appreciate it!

Just wait until "SogeGod" appears and also we get Usopp sniping from giants shoulders and the highest heights with the giant beanstalk there and literally standing on the shoulders of giants, whilst also doing his own version of David vs Goliath somehow too! I'll make Loki as craz/awesome as possible too! (I also want to involve either Shanks, Enel or Usopp as the Thor of Elbaf so to speak too. Could even make it Luffy tbh especially given what he did to Kaido wit hthe lightning but also having a move called Giganto Thor Axe IIRC which sounds like a pun on thorax now I think about it lmao.)

:cheers::funky::sweat::myman:
Seems like it's turning into a big project. Do you have character arcs planned for the strawhats? Most of them didn't get that much development during Wano.