Aye thats a great example! I've heard of Nando's channel and what they do, (their name keeps making me think of Nandos the restaurant lmao) and I would love to be something like that for One Piece!

I'll post my ideas and thus what I make here and see how you guys feel about it and if its received well enough, I'll translate it into Youtube videos with text to speech or MAYBE me voicing these if I can bring myself to do it haha!
(British accent intensifies, although don't expect the super posh stereotype of it either lol. )

:kata:
I hope we get to see you in the youtuber reverie in a few years:steef:
Don't forget to say hello to mr morj for me when you're at the youtube summit.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope we get to see you in the youtuber reverie in a few years:steef:
Don't forget to say hello to mr morj for me when you're at the youtube summit.
Oh god hahaha, I wouldnt be able to resist slandering/trolling if that happened! I rather just be in a stream with Tekking though tbh! I'd feel very happy and lucky to work with him out of any of them.

Saying that though, I was friends with Jay D. Legend who I also was a mod for and he's great too. Very funny, charismatic and talented guy! Wiser than he lets on too.

I'll be making an ongoing thread I think and potentially turning these into Youtube videos and like some people are doing already. I think for once, I finally found a direction for the Youtube channel I never started and I can finally start it soon LMAO! @Playa4321
oh that's nice
@AL sama already started his own one which I like a lot, you also need one.
thanks man
Aye haha, Al went for the "fine, I'll do it myself" meme pretty much!
I made it almost 6 years ago but due to some stuff I went inactive

now I m active again

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
@CoC: Color of Clowns @Goodman Grey

I've got some great news for you guys. I've been working with chatgpt to generate an alternative storyline for Wano going into acts 4 and 5.

I've just finished act 3 with Onigashima falling, the raid failing, luffy awakening, much more Oni lore, beast pirates awakenings, kaido and big mom awakened etc.
I'm gonna be doing Orochis awakening and hybrid in detail too and involving nidai kitetsu, the forgotten big mom pirates including Smoothie and her getting a massive fight finally with Brook and I guess someone else ofc.

Also gonna extend to end of Wano with no forced movie promotion nonsense, Greek bull getting a better showing,yamato and Carrot joining, a much better reunion for hiyori and momo, toki and Oden closure, hiyoro killing Orochi with Ame and Momo using Emma to kill him, zoro going to ryuuma grave and so on.

Lmao Greek Bill I mean Green bull. Oh ffs autocorrect! I just noticed Enma became Emma too lmao.

I'll make a thread later or so as I'm really tired atm. I'll let you guys know when by tagging you ofc. I'll post all I've done so far with more that I'll make too inevitably too.

I'm also doing some of my own headcanons and twists too ofc.
Fuck it, I might make one with you. There's a lot I'd keep, but a shit ton I'd change.

Like, there would be way more Samurai focus, Zoro's backstory gets addressed, etc.