G

Gorosei Informer

Poor Mr Roasted! Boomerloaded! (Says the boomer unironically)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kawak:

Forgot to tag @Pot Goblin so reposting this lol:

In the mystical world of the WorstGen forum, there was an infamous user known by the pseudonym Pot Goblin. Pot Goblin was no ordinary trickster. They had an insatiable passion for mischievous pranks and a peculiar obsession with pots of all shapes and sizes.

One fine day, Pot Goblin discovered the existence of Okunoshima, the rabbit island of Japan, a place so densely populated with rabbits that the island seemed to twitch and tremble under the weight of their fluffy abundance. As Pot Goblin stepped onto the island, they were overwhelmed with joy. Hundreds of little furry bodies hopped about, their noses wiggling adorably as they greeted the newcomer.

"I've hit the jackpot!" Pot Goblin exclaimed, their eyes shining with delight. Their gaze fell on one rabbit in particular – a white rabbit with fur as bright as freshly fallen snow. Pot Goblin approached the rabbit, extending a carrot in a friendly gesture. The rabbit sniffed the carrot warily before giving in to its natural instincts and nibbling it enthusiastically.

"I hereby name you Carrot!" declared Pot Goblin, grinning mischievously. "You may not be part of the Strawhats yet, but you can join my crew!"

As Carrot continued to munch on the carrot, Pot Goblin stealthily slid a barrel from behind their back. They expertly coaxed the rabbit into the barrel with a trail of carrot bits. Once Carrot hopped inside, Pot Goblin swiftly secured the lid.

With the barrel under one arm, Pot Goblin chuckled to themselves as they dashed away, the bouncing barrel making a rhythm that echoed in their merry laughter. "Oh, Carrot, we are going to have such fun!" Pot Goblin chortled, planning their future adventures. "Wait till you taste the snow fruit I've got for you!"

And so, the Goblin and their newly-acquired rabbit crewmate embarked on their journey, ready for a life full of mischief and pranks. Unbeknownst to Carrot, it had become the first recruit in Pot Goblin's crew, an honorary member in a legacy of whimsical mischief.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Poor Mr Roasted! Boomerloaded! (Says the boomer unironically)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kawak:

Forgot to tag @Pot Goblin so reposting this lol:

In the mystical world of the WorstGen forum, there was an infamous user known by the pseudonym Pot Goblin. Pot Goblin was no ordinary trickster. They had an insatiable passion for mischievous pranks and a peculiar obsession with pots of all shapes and sizes.

One fine day, Pot Goblin discovered the existence of Okunoshima, the rabbit island of Japan, a place so densely populated with rabbits that the island seemed to twitch and tremble under the weight of their fluffy abundance. As Pot Goblin stepped onto the island, they were overwhelmed with joy. Hundreds of little furry bodies hopped about, their noses wiggling adorably as they greeted the newcomer.

"I've hit the jackpot!" Pot Goblin exclaimed, their eyes shining with delight. Their gaze fell on one rabbit in particular – a white rabbit with fur as bright as freshly fallen snow. Pot Goblin approached the rabbit, extending a carrot in a friendly gesture. The rabbit sniffed the carrot warily before giving in to its natural instincts and nibbling it enthusiastically.

"I hereby name you Carrot!" declared Pot Goblin, grinning mischievously. "You may not be part of the Strawhats yet, but you can join my crew!"

As Carrot continued to munch on the carrot, Pot Goblin stealthily slid a barrel from behind their back. They expertly coaxed the rabbit into the barrel with a trail of carrot bits. Once Carrot hopped inside, Pot Goblin swiftly secured the lid.

With the barrel under one arm, Pot Goblin chuckled to themselves as they dashed away, the bouncing barrel making a rhythm that echoed in their merry laughter. "Oh, Carrot, we are going to have such fun!" Pot Goblin chortled, planning their future adventures. "Wait till you taste the snow fruit I've got for you!"

And so, the Goblin and their newly-acquired rabbit crewmate embarked on their journey, ready for a life full of mischief and pranks. Unbeknownst to Carrot, it had become the first recruit in Pot Goblin's crew, an honorary member in a legacy of whimsical mischief.
This is what I'll become if Conejo Blanco doesn't join

G

Gorosei Informer

This is what I'll become if Conejo Blanco doesn't join
LOL, I wouldn't blame you! Don't forget to pass by Oda's office and throw barrels at him if you do this too!

:cheers::ace::zosmug::lulz::kailaugh:

Bonus new etymology for you I just did too btw!:

Once upon a time, in the lush and adventurous world of the Grand Line, there was a uniquely peculiar creature known as the Pot Goblin. It wasn't always called by this name, however, as its real title was Gob-Potz, a strange derivative of the Grand Line dialect, which roughly translates to "Never-ending food monster."

Legend has it that the Pot Goblin originated from a bizarre incident involving Tony Tony Chopper's rumble ball and Sanji's cooking pot. While Sanji was preparing a sumptuous feast for the Straw Hat Pirates, Chopper's rumble ball, in his excitement, accidentally rolled into Sanji's soup pot.

As the crew began to eat, they noticed that the soup seemed to be regenerating with every scoop! Suddenly, a small green creature emerged from the pot, splattering soup all over poor Usopp who nearly choked on his food. The creature was as puzzled as the crew was, but it seemed happy, content in its soup-filled pot.

With its pot-belly (from all the soup, of course), greenish hue, and a weird attachment to Sanji's pot, the crew started calling this new creature the Pot Goblin. As it turned out, the Pot Goblin had a remarkable ability: any food cooked in its pot would never run out. This was a great boon for the perpetually hungry Luffy, who took to the Pot Goblin immediately.

However, despite its odd origins and somewhat comical existence, the Pot Goblin proved its worth, becoming an invaluable member of the Straw Hat crew. It made sure the crew never went hungry, and its pot became the symbol of unlimited food and unending adventures, representing the heart and soul of the One Piece journey.

And that, dear listener, is the funny and fantastical etymology of the Pot Goblin, a unique creature born out of a mix of the Grand Line's magic and a dash of the Straw Hat Pirates' unique chaos. So remember, if you ever come across a bottomless pot of soup in your travels, you might just have found a Pot Goblin of your own!

I'm just seeing what ChatGPT comes up with using just your usernames and a One Piece influence now too!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Hell yeah man! Thats what draws me most to series so I like to think I could do those characters justice. I have my own take on how Sanji vs Maria should have gone down but I know some Sanji fans won't agree with it either, but imo its the direction Oda should have gone with him.

I do love Sanji destroying the raid suit though and the whole helping the geisha and the Chuuji reveal and connection to his past, that was really sweet.

I want to intertwine Sanjis and Brook characters especially with their shared knowledge/history of the Vinsmokes too. I want to try to intertwine as many SH's backstories, character arcs, dreams and such together somehow. Help them help each other or something like that.

I have a LOT planned for Usopp alone too. Same with Sanji, Zoro, somewhat for Franky and Nami too. Robin, Brook and Jinbei I'm not sure yet on what to do with them but I have some ideas including a fantastic write up I did for Brook's dream/endgame ages ago. (Granted ChatGPT did the legwork ofc but I've had my own versions in my head for the longest time too.)

I'll be making an ongoing thread I think and potentially turning these into Youtube videos and like some people are doing already. I think for once, I finally found a direction for the Youtube channel I never started and I can finally start it soon LMAO! @Playa4321
What drives me nuts is that Franky has literally gone through Sanji's plotline, viewing technology as bad because it can be used for evil, and Oda hasn't had them connect over it at all.

I'm hoping Vegapunk/Franky will team up to tell Sanji "Dude... technology isn't evil, your dad is."

What drives me nuts is that Franky has literally gone through Sanji's plotline, viewing technology as bad because it can be used for evil, and Oda hasn't had them connect over it at all.

I'm hoping Vegapunk/Franky will team up to tell Sanji "Dude... technology isn't evil, your dad is."
Vegapunk is the LAST person to say that, considering he just built a WMD and made child soldiers with no will of their own.

Ahaha, glad you liked it! I'm honoured by that response!

:cheers::blush::amazing::shocking::milaugh:

I might do individual ones so you can get longer, more detailed ones instead and thus I'll do new ones for all you guys I've done so far too.

These are the last group ones I just did:
  1. @NikaInParis: In a parallel universe where the manga characters have a life beyond their stories, Nico Robin from One Piece, decided to take a vacation. She changed her name to Nika and chose Paris as her destination. The city of love and fashion enchanted her so much that she started a blog, "NikaInParis", sharing her experiences and adventures. A fan, amused by this concept, adopted the name on various forums.
  2. @Jaguark101: Many years ago, a scholar named John Adams spent his time studying the unique behaviors of jaguars in the Amazon rainforest. He documented everything he learned in a book called "Jaguark101", which eventually became a hit among animal lovers. An anime fan with a particular affinity for Beastars took this name to show their love for anthropomorphic characters.
  3. @AL sama: In the universe of One Piece, Al Sama was once a pirate king who loved to travel across the Grand Line but chose to remain anonymous, becoming a legend whispered only among the most seasoned sailors. An anime enthusiast found the idea fascinating and decided to bring this mysterious character to life in the online community.
  4. @Natalija: A fan of Naruto, always mesmerized by the beauty of cherry blossoms (sakura), decided to fuse these two passions. They used the name of Sakura Haruno and the word 'Naruto' to create a unique portmanteau - "Narutalija". However, they found it a bit tricky to pronounce, so they shortened it to "Natalija".
  5. @Pantheos: In an alternate anime reality, there existed a pantheon of gods, each representing different anime genres. The god ruling them all was called Pantheos. A fan who loved all types of anime equally chose this name, symbolizing their all-encompassing love for the medium.
  6. @ShiShiShi: Every One Piece fan knows Luffy's distinctive laughter - "Shishishi". A user decided to adopt this as their username, both as a tribute to their favorite character and a reminder to carry Luffy's spirit of joy, resilience, and infectious laughter.
  7. @Emperor Kinyagi: In the vast world of anime, a legendary emperor named Kinyagi ruled, who was said to have the power to control any anime plot. Emperor Kinyagi would tweak storylines, add plot twists, and even bring characters back to life. A forum user, known for their accurate anime predictions and insightful theories, decided to take up this name, becoming the Emperor Kinyagi of their anime community.

Kinyagi's one though LMAO! ChatGPT goofed hard with Natalijas as you can see lol but MarineHQ will approve hahaha! Also does Al Sama's one imply Shanks is gonna become Pirate King?! Pantheos will enjoy his one I'm sure too lmao. Also Nika I apologise, it came coming up with weird ones for you but I'll try to generate a much better and more detailed one for you seperately along with other users like Natalija and Shishishi!

:lulz::beanmean::handsup::jay-he::kobeha:
This is so cool! Thanks. :smoothy::smoothy::smoothy:

Ahaha, glad you liked it! I'm honoured by that response!

:cheers::blush::amazing::shocking::milaugh:

I might do individual ones so you can get longer, more detailed ones instead and thus I'll do new ones for all you guys I've done so far too.

These are the last group ones I just did:
  1. @NikaInParis: In a parallel universe where the manga characters have a life beyond their stories, Nico Robin from One Piece, decided to take a vacation. She changed her name to Nika and chose Paris as her destination. The city of love and fashion enchanted her so much that she started a blog, "NikaInParis", sharing her experiences and adventures. A fan, amused by this concept, adopted the name on various forums.
  2. @Jaguark101: Many years ago, a scholar named John Adams spent his time studying the unique behaviors of jaguars in the Amazon rainforest. He documented everything he learned in a book called "Jaguark101", which eventually became a hit among animal lovers. An anime fan with a particular affinity for Beastars took this name to show their love for anthropomorphic characters.
  3. @AL sama: In the universe of One Piece, Al Sama was once a pirate king who loved to travel across the Grand Line but chose to remain anonymous, becoming a legend whispered only among the most seasoned sailors. An anime enthusiast found the idea fascinating and decided to bring this mysterious character to life in the online community.
  4. @Natalija: A fan of Naruto, always mesmerized by the beauty of cherry blossoms (sakura), decided to fuse these two passions. They used the name of Sakura Haruno and the word 'Naruto' to create a unique portmanteau - "Narutalija". However, they found it a bit tricky to pronounce, so they shortened it to "Natalija".
  5. @Pantheos: In an alternate anime reality, there existed a pantheon of gods, each representing different anime genres. The god ruling them all was called Pantheos. A fan who loved all types of anime equally chose this name, symbolizing their all-encompassing love for the medium.
  6. @ShiShiShi: Every One Piece fan knows Luffy's distinctive laughter - "Shishishi". A user decided to adopt this as their username, both as a tribute to their favorite character and a reminder to carry Luffy's spirit of joy, resilience, and infectious laughter.
  7. @Emperor Kinyagi: In the vast world of anime, a legendary emperor named Kinyagi ruled, who was said to have the power to control any anime plot. Emperor Kinyagi would tweak storylines, add plot twists, and even bring characters back to life. A forum user, known for their accurate anime predictions and insightful theories, decided to take up this name, becoming the Emperor Kinyagi of their anime community.

Kinyagi's one though LMAO! ChatGPT goofed hard with Natalijas as you can see lol but MarineHQ will approve hahaha! Also does Al Sama's one imply Shanks is gonna become Pirate King?! Pantheos will enjoy his one I'm sure too lmao. Also Nika I apologise, it came coming up with weird ones for you but I'll try to generate a much better and more detailed one for you seperately along with other users like Natalija and Shishishi!

:lulz::beanmean::handsup::jay-he::kobeha:
What does ChatGPT say about GODfy?

It is not that a poll can say something is right or wrong, it is just what "people says", just like per Kaido title :p

Anyway his best feat at Marineford is still him taking out Akainu and BB right after him despite being already with 2 foots in the grave. Kaido could have endured the hits better thanks to his df but he wouldn't been able to beat them both like WB did.
2 Thunder Baguas enough for each of them