Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don't think Shanks is homosexual.

Both Shanks and Beckman are good with women, but Shanks is more popular but Beckman is more flirty. Kinda like Sanji.
but oda specifically says 'beckman loves women, after all' - this sounds like the snitch does not. why even mention it otherwise? he could've just said '...but beckmann is the bigger flirt' and be done with it

In Elbaf, Shanks looks like he gets along well with women.
this doesn't mean he loves them. it means they love him.

but it's not like Shanks doesn't like women
we don't know. maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. but this weird juxtaposition sure makes it sound like the snitch is supposed to be different from beckmann in this regard.

mind you, it would ruin my vile-snitch-made-makino-a-single-mom agenda but it's what i'm getting from this interview. is the translation you posted legitimate, btw?

the GB stuff is interesting. deadly became 'determined'.

this doesn't mean he loves them. it means they love him.

we don't know. maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. but this weird juxtaposition sure makes it sound like the snitch is supposed to be different from beckmann in this regard.

mind you, it would ruin my vile-snitch-made-makino-a-single-mom agenda but it's what i'm getting from this interview. is the translation you posted legitimate, btw?

the GB stuff is interesting. deadly became 'determined'.
Idk about Shanks's preference.

But Shanks is at least straight, otherwise he wouldn't impregnated Makino.

The translation is from EtenBoby, not me. I'm pretty sure her translations is accurate enough.

But yeah, GB's Justice changes things.

Idk about Shanks's preference.

But Shanks is at least straight, otherwise he wouldn't impregnated Makino.
we don't know who makino's baby daddy is. snitch just seemed like a 'likely guess'

but no we don't know for sure that 'shanks is at least straight'
Post automatically merged:

Pardon, I think they went a little overboard
am i supposed to believe that you were not one of them?