Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
He was the main villain of wano alongside kaido.
Let me give you a list:

No villain backstories until Kuro then we have to wait for fish man island if I remember correctly, we got a little something for Cesar also, we got doflamingo backstory that's for sure and Big mom too. As a matter of fact we just don't get any backstories for villain it seems:absojustice:
saying orochi is the main villain is now saying denjiro at minimum is a strawhat
:kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly After all, whose side are you on? Yonkou?Admiral?
:kayneshrug:
Scene 1: Ghostly’s Arrival
[Ghostly arrives at a small, humble building in the middle of nowhere, with a sign that reads “Mr. Reloaded’s School of No Allegiances.”]
Ghostly: (Excited) Ahoy! I’ve finally found it! The legendary school that teaches the art of having no stances, risks or allegiances!
[Mr. Reloaded, a thin, wiry man with a constantly indecisive expression, greets Ghostly at the door.]
Mr. Reloaded: Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t. I cannot commit to confirming or denying that. Come in or don’t. Your choice, I guess.

Scene 2: The First Lesson
[Inside the school, various students are practicing their indifferent expressions and rehearsing non-committal statements.]
Mr. Reloaded: Alright, Ghostly. The first lesson of No Allegiances is mastering the Forbidden Betrayal Techniques. But then again, maybe it’s not. We’ll see.
Ghostly: (Nods) Teach me the art of neutrality, so I can keep one step ahead of the One Piece fandoms!
Mr. Reloaded: Very well. Or not. Repeat after me: “I might join the Luffy fan club, but then again, I might not.”
Ghostly: I might join the Luffy fan club, but then again, I might not.
[Ghostly’s words create a small breeze as they are spoken.]
Mr. Reloaded: Very good. Now let’s practice the art of the Undecided Shrug.
[They practice shrugging for an uncertain amount of time.]

Scene 3: Ghostly’s Newfound Skills
[Ghostly, now adept in the arts of No Allegiances, returns to the One Piece community. A mob of fandoms surrounds him.]
Luffy Fan: Join us! Luffy is the future Pirate King!
Zoro Fan: No, join us! Zoro is the ultimate swordsman!
Ghostly: (Masterfully using his Undecided Shrug) I might, but then again, I might not.
[The fandom members are momentarily dazed by his neutral aura.]

Scene 4: The Forbidden Betrayal Techniques
[A representative from the Law fandom approaches Ghostly with a tempting offer.]
Law Fan: We have the coolest character! Join us, Ghostly!
Ghostly: (with an enigmatic smile) I might... but on the other hand...
[Ghostly uses the Forbidden Betrayal Technique. Time slows down. Ghostly evaporates into mist and reappears behind the Law Fan.]
Ghostly: ...I might join Buggy’s fandom. Or maybe I won't join any. The choices are endless.
[The fandom members are bewildered and amazed. Ghostly vanishes into thin air.]

Scene 5: Ghostly’s Legacy
[Back at Mr. Reloaded’s School of No Allegiances, Mr. Reloaded is speaking to a new batch of students.]
Mr. Reloaded: Legend has it that Ghostly now roams the world, masterfully dodging all commitments and fandoms. Or maybe he doesn't. We may never know, and that’s the beauty of it.
[The camera zooms out, as the school, like Ghostly, fades into the mist.]
Fade Out.

Figarland Rat, Rocks D buggy, nerona dracule... What is Crocodile secret identity?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

still have ptsd from green bitch kinyagi?
Kinyagi?:choppawhat:

Better durability feat than anything kaido showed:absojustice:

What if green bull save garp from aokiji?:absojustice:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Figarland Rat, Rocks D buggy, nerona dracule... What is Crocodile secret identity?:choppawhat:
Nerferati or Monkey

No wait, I feel Buggy is a Neferati but Rocks would be perfect too.

Hmm...Crocodile's secret is meant to be embarassing and only Invakov knows it too?

Edwar (Edd War lmao) D. Crocodile? True son/daughter of Whitebeard?

Nah but seriously idk, Crocodile is such a wildcard. Could be another important family we've not met yet?

Crocodile's direct inspiration from Romancing Saga has this backstory, sound familiar?:

Wagnas - A hero with both angelic and butterfly-like characteristics, the incredibly feminine-looking Lord Wagnas is actually male. He enslaves the Iris race to do his bidding, and resides in a floating castle above the Eastern Kingdom. He wants to find an ancient weapon to control a country.

(Wagnas from Romancing Saga - Remind me of Griffth from Berserk though lol. Yumichika from Bleach too. Hell maybe Izo too.
)

(This last part^^^^ is especially my own speculation but I do wonder...Howl's Moving Castle MUST have inspired Oda for the Germa Kingdom too!)

:lusnipe::zorothink::doffyou::beanmean::pepebusi::hope::quest:

Last edited by a moderator: