G

Gorosei Informer

I was playing along with the other for kiniyagi ban and honestly for the boiroi thing I got no excuse, I just forgot the name of bofoi, i was initially going to name him boifoi but I fell like it sounded weird
Post automatically merged:

Buggy is the new rocks was evident the moment the rat was outed as a snitch, then I realised Nerona dracule also works perfectly with the story
In a compellingly reimagined One Piece plotline, Shanks, once known as one of the Yonko, surrenders his pirate status to join the Marines. He assumes the role of an Admiral, adopting a new epithet related to the shade of tangerine. Thus, he is known as the "Tangerine Rat," or "Mikan-iro no Nezumi" (みかん色の鼠), which translates to "Tangerine-Colored Rat" in English.

The twist comes with Shanks' betrayal, revealing crucial secrets about Luffy to the Gorosei. He discloses the information about Luffy's newly acquired Nika God Zoan, a significant development that could potentially shift the balance of power within the One Piece world.

Now under Shanks' leadership, even the previously corrupt Marine Captain Nezumi finds himself compelled to follow his orders dutifully.

In his new role, Shanks becomes a firm advocate for a new kind of justice — "Celestial Justice." This form of justice underscores the absolute rule and divine status of the Celestial Dragons, a concept that Shanks himself champions.

An example of a potential dialogue could be:

Shanks (みかん色の鼠): "I have revealed the truth about Luffy and his Nika God Zoan to the Gorosei. Now, under the Celestial Justice, we shall reinforce the divine rule of the Celestial Dragons."

Nezumi: "I stand by you, Admiral Mikan-iro no Nezumi. Let the will of the Celestial Dragons be enforced."

This scenario paints Shanks in a new light, as a character who has swapped his allegiances and his beliefs, symbolized by his vibrant tangerine attire. But, please note that this concept is a hypothetical or fan-made scenario as of my last update in September 2021. In the official One Piece series, these events have not taken place.

- zoro met up with bonnet and have a very funny and awkward scene
- S - hawk came from out of nowhere and attacked
- Zoro blocked the attack
- Cut to Garp Vs Aokiji, we see garp bleeding from his forehead and the surrounding is frozen
- chapter ends with Luffy on the floor

In a compellingly reimagined One Piece plotline, Shanks, once known as one of the Yonko, surrenders his pirate status to join the Marines. He assumes the role of an Admiral, adopting a new epithet related to the shade of tangerine. Thus, he is known as the "Tangerine Rat," or "Mikan-iro no Nezumi" (みかん色の鼠), which translates to "Tangerine-Colored Rat" in English.

The twist comes with Shanks' betrayal, revealing crucial secrets about Luffy to the Gorosei. He discloses the information about Luffy's newly acquired Nika God Zoan, a significant development that could potentially shift the balance of power within the One Piece world.

Now under Shanks' leadership, even the previously corrupt Marine Captain Nezumi finds himself compelled to follow his orders dutifully.

In his new role, Shanks becomes a firm advocate for a new kind of justice — "Celestial Justice." This form of justice underscores the absolute rule and divine status of the Celestial Dragons, a concept that Shanks himself champions.

An example of a potential dialogue could be:

Shanks (みかん色の鼠): "I have revealed the truth about Luffy and his Nika God Zoan to the Gorosei. Now, under the Celestial Justice, we shall reinforce the divine rule of the Celestial Dragons."

Nezumi: "I stand by you, Admiral Mikan-iro no Nezumi. Let the will of the Celestial Dragons be enforced."

This scenario paints Shanks in a new light, as a character who has swapped his allegiances and his beliefs, symbolized by his vibrant tangerine attire. But, please note that this concept is a hypothetical or fan-made scenario as of my last update in September 2021. In the official One Piece series, these events have not taken place.
Oda foreshadowing the rat being a snitch, we can clearly see aokiji and Blackbeard being opposed and the rat and Akainu are too