Of course he did, could've easily set up garp with a frozen koby, koby has no chance of escaping we know he can un-freeze
If I'm not mistaken, aokiji even broke Jozo's diamond hand, it's clear that aokiji could have broken ice...He considered only the condition of reason
And also, Oda saying, I read your theory, bitches, that's why I draw aokiji which turns akainu's family into ice.

Silva want PSG ( he have some offer in Saudi, City want him to stay but he want PSG.) Mahrez or Him will leave the club
Mahrez have some offer in saudi
There is one problem (if the deal is not already made a long time ago and its only us having the information rn) with mbappé and madrid and psg and the problem is that there is one thing in a contract of mbappé that will force Paris to pay mbappé if they refuse to let him play the last season in his contract...

Are you happy with Pochettino ? @SDfear
Not really but i will give him 10 matches
Post automatically merged:

Scotch five minutes later:
Take off the seat belt you won’t need it :pepebuggy:
Translation:
You won't survive anyway

It's crazy but - is it a coincidence that:

- The last panel of chapter 1086 shows Garling and his moon-like hair,

- Did you know that a full moon phase lasts approximately 29.5 days,

- assuming that chapter 1086 premiered on June 11 (Manga Plus), then exactly on July 9/10 (estimated time of appearance of the first hints) the full moon phase will end!!!!

WHAT IS ODA COOKING ?!?!?!?!1

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

It's crazy but - is it a coincidence that:

- The last panel of chapter 1086 shows Garling and his moon-like hair,

- Did you know that a full moon phase lasts approximately 29.5 days,

- assuming that chapter 1086 premiered on June 11 (Manga Plus), then exactly on July 9/10 (estimated time of appearance of the first hints) the full moon phase will end!!!!

WHAT IS ODA COOKING ?!?!?!?!1

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Just your usual 6D Level Writing from GODA :brootea: