WorstGen patch notes after the month long break:

- @CoC has begun to identify as a werewolf
-solis's gore fetish has been upgraded to a cannibalism fetish
-Oden was eaten by Kaido
-Yamato is unsure if she wants to live like Oden anymore
- @Pot Goblin has once again been accused of being a furry by outside sources
-spoilers now come with 35% more fake agendas
- @Shimotsuki Ghostly has paid a new inventor, Elon Sus, 100,000 ClownCoin cryptocurrency to create a One Piece writing AI to write a better Wano
- @Nekomamushi 's Cat learned the new move "Coat Clean Car in Filth". @Nekomamushi deleted the new move.
- @Mr. Reloaded is now an intergalactic fugitive after betraying an alien empire by promising them that Zoro Killed Kaido before they finished reading Wano
What about me?
:quest:

I gave a second chance to cupid

A hopeless romantic all my life
Surrounded by couples all the time
I guess I should take it as a sign
(Oh why, oh why, oh why, oh why?)

I'm feeling lonely (Lonely)
Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me (Hold me)
Now, I'm crying in my room
So skeptical of love (Say what you say, but I want it more)
But still, I want it more, more, more

- Donquixote Doflamingo has been announced dead in Impel Down
- Joseph and Gismonda (the only two masked CP0 agents left at disposal as of currently) infiltrated it to silence him by Gorosei orders
- Narrator says this however is going to backfire on the Government, with Sabo knowing of Imu's existence they tried to silence another one who knew of the upper echeleons dark secrets
- Fujitora is secretly on his way off to somewhere, in front of him lies the kingdom of kambakka
- We are back to Egghead with a general overview of the situation
- Break next week

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
‎
- Donquixote Doflamingo has been announced dead in Impel Down
- Joseph and Gismonda (the only two masked CP0 agents left at disposal as of currently) infiltrated it to silence him by Gorosei orders
- Narrator says this however is going to backfire on the Government, with Sabo knowing of Imu's existence they tried to silence another one who knew of the upper echeleons dark secrets
- Fujitora is secretly on his way off to somewhere, in front of him lies the kingdom of kambakka
- We are back to Egghead with a general overview of the situation
- Break next week
Open thread