I really cant believe that Oda would make a guy who runs away with a metal ball from fodders and hasnt even spar with any serious opponent be able to fight Emperors & Admirals.

Just try and imagine Coby at Wano. Can you even imagine Coby fighting against Kaido ?
Current garp can literally lift a metal ball a thousand time that size:risitavirus:

I just accepted that Zoro fans are apart.

They just cope everyday saying: HUURRR DURR SHIT CHAPTER I'M GONNA CRY

Chapters revealing all the mysteries and they're complaining. Bizarre. I'm getting the conclusion that Zoro fans are not One Piece fans.

I really cant believe that Oda would make a guy who runs away with a metal ball from fodders and hasnt even spar with any serious opponent be able to fight Emperors & Admirals.

Just try and imagine Coby at Wano. Can you even imagine Coby fighting against Kaido ?
1. Ball was made from seastone probably
2. Oda felt the needed to have koby weighted even though his commnaders were there
3. He literally ran as a diversion so other individuals could escape.

4. Oda can literally have koby find a busted fruit or simply explain that koby glowed up since oda post timeskipnhas literally only place koby in the midst of battles with yonko and warlords with the most busted abilities. Nothing shows that he is weak whatsoever

I just accepted that Zoro fans are apart.

They just cope everyday saying: HUURRR DURR SHIT CHAPTER I'M GONNA CRY

Chapters revealing all the mysteries and they're complaining. Bizarre. I'm getting the conclusion that Zoro fans are not One Piece fans.
Everyone who do not agree with you is not a fan we get it:absojustice:
Post automatically merged:

1. Ball was made from seastone probably
2. Oda felt the needed to have koby weighted even though his commnaders were there
3. He literally ran as a diversion so other individuals could escape.

4. Oda can literally have koby find a busted fruit or simply explain that koby glowed up since oda post timeskipnhas literally only place koby in the midst of battles with yonko and warlords with the most busted abilities. Nothing shows that he is weak whatsoever
He was weighted because he is a prisonner:saden:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Nah, I'll give credit to Reddit on this alone, theory threads actually get traction over there.

This site is all (fake) spoilers and agendas, serious theory threads don't get enough love, and I say that as someone with like six theory threads open I've been meaning to read for weeks.

High effort posts without agendas and powerscaling analyzing the series are just less popular here, it is what it is.

We're spoiler and meme addicts, oi.
Really solid point.

It is what it is :josad: