CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
It's an Impel Down chapter.

Bon Kurei has freed Doflamingo and converted him into being an Okama.

Crocodile arrives to see Doffy doing an Okama dance, which causes both of them to cringe heavily.

We learn Imu already blew Egghead up

G

Gorosei Informer

I will never understand the hype for the Barbie movie

then again, i never understood Campy movies anyway
It could have been a Truman Show-esque satire but it seems like its ironically playing on feminine stereotypes a little too much, being way too exaggerated/obnoxious when it should be making fun of it rather than seemingly embracing it.

Its just way too loud, extreme, colourful etc for its own good. A bit more of a grimmer/darker tone could have worked better, its need some subtlety rather than the actresses fucking screaming and freaking out so much. I get they're making fun of those socialite stereotypes but honestly, Hillary from Fresh Prince did that decades ago and WAY better too.

It just seems like welll intentioned satire that ends up missing the point entirely. Kinda like how The Disaster Artist movie ends up doubling down on what was so wrong with The Room movie and Tommy Wiseau and missing the point of the the TDA book (lmao TDA).

I think Legally Blonde also played on the dumb blonde/blonde bimbo stereotypes and challenged it better than Barbie is doing too?

It's been way too long since I've seen it so I can't remember but I expected a lot better from this Barbie film with Margot at forefront too. The film itself might turn out to be better than expected, but I doubt it going by the trailers so far. Also casting an Aussie actress as "Barbie" is a hilarious pun, intentional or not lol.