Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ice didn't work on Garp
Kuzan was trained to be an expert in haki by Garp. That's when we see the flashback.
Shiryu went to kill Koby.
Garp sends Kuzan away with an attack and intentionally got stabbed so that Shiryu won't kill Koby
We don't see black lightning from Kuzan in the final clash. After the stab and Haki clash, we see Garp lying down to close the chapter.
Garp is concious.
"
KUZAN IS A FRAUD I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS MAN :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
Where are you reading this

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Now that admirals are confirmed haki monsters, can we stop denying Ryokugyu black blade? @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi
It’s actually much worse lol.

Kuzan’s bread and butter is his Devil Fruit power but apparently even in base he can clash equally with Haki legend old Garp lmfao. Like Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to match an old era Haki legend.

This is why I’ve been fucking saying base Admirals are stronger than your favorites. Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to defeat Garp, just imagine when Admirals actually get serious if even without fruits they are old Garp level or above.

But sure, Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade. Lol

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ZenZu @Kurozumi Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Apollo @silverfire @Empinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @silverfire @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321

Kuzan’s bread and butter is his Devil Fruit power but apparently even in base he can clash equally with Haki legend old Garp lmfao. Like Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to match an old era Haki legend.

This is why I’ve been fucking saying base Admirals are stronger than your favorites. Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to defeat Garp, just imagine when Admirals actually get serious if even without fruits they are old Garp level or above.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ZenZu @Kurozumi Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Apollo @silverfire @Empinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @silverfire @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321
Tbh I think Mihawks Haki is severel tiers above Garp but well see what happens

better details :
- Ice didn't work on Garp
- Kuzan was trained to be an expert in haki by Garp. That's when we see the flashback.
- Shiryu went to kill Koby.
- Garp sends Kuzan away with an attack and intentionally got stabbed so that Shiryu won't kill Koby
- We don't see black lightning from Kuzan in the final clash. After the stab and Haki clash, we see Garp lying down to close the chapter.
- Garp is conscious.

@EtenBoby
was this confirmed?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Status
Not open for further replies.