Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually much worse lol.

Kuzan’s bread and butter is his Devil Fruit power but apparently even in base he can clash equally with Haki legend old Garp lmfao. Like Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to match an old era Haki legend.

This is why I’ve been fucking saying base Admirals are stronger than your favorites. Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to defeat Garp, just imagine when Admirals actually get serious if even without fruits they are old Garp level or above.

But sure, Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade. Lol

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ZenZu @Kurozumi Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Apollo @silverfire @Empinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @silverfire @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321
Zoro has a black blade because he used Shusui

@EmperorKinyagi

Have you noticed that Admirals take massive L’s whenever Oda returns from a 1 month hiatus?

Last time, Ryo twerked to Shanks’s CoC. This time, Kuzan needs Shiryu to stab Garp in the back in order to win
Kuzan overpowering Garp in a haki clash is an L?

Kuzan being a physical monster with expert haki is an L?

Good lord you sure love moving the goal post.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Anyone blaming Shiryu and BBP to play dirty is just retarded af.

Garp thought he was in his prime, can go and face the whole BBP by himself. What was supposed to happen just happened, he got humbled.
Braindead mf.

As if BBP gonna let Garp taking Coby the guy their captain brought for a reason and destroying their island/fighters.
Come on use your brain guys.

It’s actually much worse lol.

Kuzan’s bread and butter is his Devil Fruit power but apparently even in base he can clash equally with Haki legend old Garp lmfao. Like Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to match an old era Haki legend.

This is why I’ve been fucking saying base Admirals are stronger than your favorites. Kuzan doesn’t even need his fruit to defeat Garp, just imagine when Admirals actually get serious if even without fruits they are old Garp level or above.

But sure, Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade. Lol

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ZenZu @Kurozumi Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Apollo @silverfire @Empinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @silverfire @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321
Empinyagi?
:josad:

I am trying to figure why did blackbeard thought world govt would give benwfits for kidnapping koby.

This isnt blackbeard of pre time skip. He even failed with ope ope fruit. Overall i feel oda really changed his mind on BB being final villain.

Half of his crew dont look threatening despite imprisoned for life .

Definately BB has no clue on imu and Goroseis ill bet he is going out soon or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.