Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you now feeling about Kuzan’s bounty? Low top tier or above with no Devil Fruit, has one of the best fruits in the verse, has intimate knowledge of the inner world government. Lol
I think he will have around 2.5 Billion which is what I expect your Yonko level+ character to have without crew etc

Mihawk is beyond Pirate King level so his bounty is 3.6 Billion

Anyone blaming Shiryu and BBP to play dirty is just retarded af.

Garp thought he was in his prime, can go and face the whole BBP by himself. What was supposed to happen just happened, he got humbled.
Braindead mf.

As if BBP gonna let Garp taking Coby the guy their captain brought for a reason and destroying their island/fighters.
Come on use your brain guys.
The BBP have never been honorable pirates. Shiryu sneak attacking Garp is perfectly in character. I don’t know why people thought the outcome would be different?

Tbh base Kizaru already fought old Rayleigh, base Kuzan fighting base Garp is not surprising at all.

Especially to Chadmiral fans who have said this shit for years. No Admiral loses to Garp. Lol
Garp is gonna lose in a group effort here but it’s also obvious that Kuzan still has awakening and a bunch of other shit in his bag.

It’s time for Kuzan to rack up some durability, strength, and haki feats so that when the awakening comes all Yanker arguments collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.