Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro. Galaxy Buster is the best AdCoC feat we’ve seen. Garp is high diffing Rayleigh atm.
I wasn't really that impressive if you ask me lmao

All he did was level a small town
Dressrosa Zoro can do that shit in his sleep

If you wanna talk size of CoC lightening than Zoro's CoC Lightening was covering entire Onigashima and Rayleigh is known for CoC its his bread and butter when Garp was there, Oda used Rayleigh as an exmaple of top CoC alongside Shanks

but we gotta go by results
made Kizaru fuck off and frustratd
Made Blackbeard shit his pants

Dude has Reputation and fighting skills for days

One more time we gotta realize how an absolute BEAST Rayleigh is

He made Kizaru give up and get frustrated and made Kuzan's blackbeard sweat like a bitch

Remember Rayleigh doesn't train like Garp, he is not in shape, his Haki is Rusty, yet dude had a field day with Kizaru, out there calling him Son

Rayleigh > Garp and Sengoku in his prime no doubt about that shit anymore.
"Do you really believe that Ray is that strong, Garp low neg diffs" some retard. :kobeha:

Shiryu is a true beast tho, its almost like CoO can't even track his ass
He can just appear anywhere and stab your ass

That's why Sanji had to play stupid trick and Absalom was shit at his fruit usage

Shiryu awakened would be both invisible and intangible and Zoro will have to unlock highest level of CoO to even tag him @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki

Btw this tells me Shiryu might be above Old Garp..how he's trolling his ass and not even giving a fuck
How ?
The man attack coby and garp to the hit instead .
He not trolling anyone ,we don't even know if he used his power lol .

It's foreshadowed, written, and implicated and that is how it will be,
Coby will surpass Aokiji and avenge Garp by defeating Aokiji

Not a coby fan, but this is how it will be
a fight set up for the next gen
How much time you think in-universe the story it has left until final war? I doubt there is even a year.

Without a time skip how is Koby becoming a admiral? He would need to have the higher potent in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.