Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never disrespected old Rayleigh ever since he made Blackbeard his bitch. It was obvious old Ray was still a top tier.

Thing is, if Kuzan beats Garp in base, this is basically Kuzan low diffing Garp which would imply Kizaru low diffs Rayleigh if he wants to as well.
Association fallacy. Also it's not a low diff if there are clashes and Kuzan was overwhelmed at the beginning too.

I never disrespected old Rayleigh ever since he made Blackbeard his bitch. It was obvious old Ray was still a top tier.

Thing is, if Kuzan beats Garp in base, this is basically Kuzan low diffing Garp which would imply Kizaru low diffs Rayleigh if he wants to as well.
Not necessarily
Like if Garp is cheap shotted etc
Or you know Garp fucked Kuzan up before going down

Again lets get out the wank mode and take manga for what it is

Rayleigh Garp are top tiers but can't keep up with Pinnacle of today's World due to Old Age
In their prime they are still superior

Or

Shiryu simply don't want to be useless like Smoothie. Someone top tier just attacked their turf, might as well do something.

Or

Shiryu want to join the fight, 'cause you know, he has a blood thirsty sword.

Imo, if the problem is Garp, it would be more effective to sneak attack Garp and not Koby.

This is more like Shiryu knows Aokiji can deal with Garp so he'll deal with the weaker ones.
Cute but none of this makes sense when shiryu told pizaro and wolf and vssco shot to capture koby when he had escaped chapters back.

garp/sengoku/wb/shiki all stronger then ray or else they wouldn't get to roger
Okay I am shitting on Garp again

He is a bum ass bitch

As Rayleigh showed his badassary against Blackbeard and Garp and Sengoku together couldn't beat fodder version of Blackbeard

Rayleigh solos Garp and Sengoku by himself in 1v2

If Garp was same level as Rayleigh, he won't be there to hype Rayleigh up and kiss his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.