Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I underestimated the colour trio if this is true. Kuzan almost sounds like Garp with a hax logia rn, which is too much.
Yeah it's crazy.
Imagine him having those environmental awakening techs coated in CoA hardening and CoC. Those ice spikes be hittin lmao

I came across that thought a while ago, thanks to Croc's CG comeback. Ever noticed that a majority of the final saga key players are logias and that Roger became PK during an era, where there were no awakened s-class logias on top tier characters around?
Not saying the oldies are frauds, but the mid gen might be stronger than we thought

He didn't bro. Shiryu aimed at Koby but Garp saw it and intervened. Had Garp dominated Kuzan then Shiryu had to actively try to stab Garp and not Koby. Ha001's scenario smells like BS lol
Garp shouted his precious student is coby to all bbp pirates
Shyriu took advantage of that and went for coby knowing garp would try save him
Simple
The fact that garp could even fend off aokiji and go save koby shows how easy it was for him

Idk if I want it to be advCOC, it would shut up downplayers using COC to downplay admirals BUT unleashing so much force with your fist you trigger nuclear explosion (COA do not cause explosions like this) is much, much more badass.:saden:
If it was just his fist alone, then Admirals WITH advCoC could literally solo the verse.

Either way, its still hype for Kuzan.

Idk if I want it to be advCOC, it would shut up downplayers using COC to downplay admirals BUT unleashing so much force with your fist you trigger nuclear explosion (COA do not cause explosions like this) is much, much more badass.:saden:
I prefer it to be acoc, at this point it's a common thing between every relevant characters, only lanji fans wants to believe admirals don't have it:endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

Can't see him dying tbh. Getting used as leverage though :quest:
Aye that seems more likely now too. Makes more sense. Given how he ends up on the floor on this chapter, I can't see him dying like this, Garp is too grand/epic and important a character, including to the MC Luffy ofc to die in such an undignified way, he needs something akin to what Whitebeard got.
But then again I expected epic deaths for Big Mom and especially Kaido and here we are, sigh...Or my more tragic, horrifying ideas for Garps death too.

I do see Garp getting killed in revenge for Xebec BUT maybe Blackbeard will want to interrogate Garp about Gods Valley and Xebec too? Roger too maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.