Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was considered for Fleet Admiral, hes got balls, he fought the current Fleet Admiral for 10 days and now is going ham against his former mentor/idol/saviour and has boldly abandoned the people he served for decades to follow his own ambitions/agenda, he does seem CoC worthy to me too.

I've wanted all the Admirals to have it to highlight why they were chosen to be Admirals too, to show that unique potential, that superiority they have as well.

He used to be Fired Up Justice too before and now it seems like decades later again, hes finally back to being fired up against his own mentor/hero too.
Definitely CoC worthy. I was saying this since day one: CoC is about ambition, not personal ideals or personal moral codes. You can be a "WG's lapdog", but it does not change the fact that you ended up at the top of one, if not the biggest, organisation in the verse. It's like saying US Marines cannot be "really" tough or have no heart. Does not really add up.
Those guys are insanely strong willed.

And I love that "showing their potential" backstory idea. Would love to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.