Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fighter with more versatility isn't even remotely as easy to predict, with Minato every moron can tell what he's doing next.
Minato is factually referred to as a genius seen once a few generations.

Mastered the FTG to a higher extent than Tobi, by the age of 13.

Tobirama better have his brother on speed dial (but that might not even be a win for the Senjus, but your not ready for that yet)

Minato is factually referred to as a genius seen once a few generations.

Mastered the FTG to a higher extent than Tobi, by the age of 13.

Tobirama better have his brother on speed dial (but that might not even be a win for the Senjus, but your not ready for that yet)
And lmao ?
His actions and accomplishments don't live up to the statements. A prodigy doesn't copy, he creates. Nothing bar Rasengan is self made, also isn't it funny how you slander Tobirama for being surpassed in his own jutsu yet the very same happened to Minato too with Rasengan ?

What happened to the prodigy?
I remember Kakashi saying the prodigy was incapable of mixing his chakra nature into the Rasengan.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And lmao ?
His actions and accomplishments don't live up to the statements. A prodigy doesn't copy, he creates. Nothing bar Rasengan is self made, also isn't it funny how you slander Tobirama for being surpassed in his own jutsu yet the very same happened to Minato too with Rasengan ?

What happened to the prodigy?
I remember Kakashi saying the prodigy was incapable of mixing his chakra nature into the Rasengan.
Minato was too busy coming up with the ideal jutsu name for the rasenshuriken to perfect the jutsu before he got Obito'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.