Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
:josad:It's even worse

And RHP are about to lose to BBP lol
Benn will be a bigger fraud if he loses to shiryu than Kuzan
Yep. It's going to be hilarious when the crew of haki masters loses to a crew full of devil fruit reliant fighters, who in turn will lose to the Straw Hats, a crew where 6/10 of the members don't even have CoA:ihaha::ihaha:

Yep. It's going to be hilarious when the crew of haki masters loses to a crew full of devil fruit reliant fighters, who in turn will lose to the Straw Hats, a crew where 6/10 of the members don't even have CoA:ihaha::ihaha:
:milaugh:Perospero was right
In the end : BMP reign supreme!

The only crew to dominate an alliance and not lose the war
They have skills and haki

I don't see BBp beating RHP or BMP without Kuzan!
BBP won't even beat BP without Kuzan

Anyway,
Benn better lose to Kuzan at least or else he's gonna be the biggest loser to lose to someone like Shiryu

- Garp is fighting all the BB pirates present on the island, Kuzan is still removed from combat
- Most of the chapter is Garp whooping their asses including Shiryu
- Kuzan returns and they have a haki clash, Kuzan is send flying
- Shiryu uses this moment to attack Coby, Garp uses a super fast soru to intercept the attack and is stabbed (panel is very similar to Akainu hitting Ace)
- Garp tells Coby Justice will prevail while he coughs up blood

Once again I told you

COc coating is only something Oda came up with during Oden flashback

Would you say BM and kaido , shanks and wbused basic CoC or coC coating when they split the skies?
Man, when there's something similar that proves Garp might not use advcoc, you want me to ignore it?
Oda has used black lightning many times for normal fights why is it only advcoc in one fight?
Oda Just Drops a Joke A man who fought a pirate king to the death needs practice to defeat a common pirate.
I've never seen anyone need advcoc for practice, if they use this ability in aokiji's flashback, I'll accept my L, otherwise your argument is wrong.

BB used Ace to become warlord (which grants him acces to enter Impel down where he recruited members)

He will use Garp to become King officially
Which will grant him access to mariejois or some privilege to make him gain new PU (ancient weapon?)

Man, when there's something similar that proves Garp might not use advcoc, you want me to ignore it?
Oda has used black lightning many times for normal fights why is it only advcoc in one fight?
Oda Just Drops a Joke A man who fought a pirate king to the death needs practice to defeat a common pirate.
I've never seen anyone need advcoc for practice, if they use this ability in aokiji's flashback, I'll accept my L, otherwise your argument is wrong.
Because CoC users always use CoC through their attacks.
Garp who can coat his attacks with CoC, probably used it to crush Chinjao (who lacks CoC coating)

In few hours we will get full summary

Status
Not open for further replies.