Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think right now it's Garp moment

Oda is hyping Garp while preserving the BBP.

Garp will show great feats but in the end he wont defeat a single BBP completly, or only the lower ranks.

He will let the BBP have bruises, taking hits etc but they will all left mostly unscathed from that fight and Ao will do the heavy lifting.

I understand your pov and i agree. But we are getting used to that with Oda now, he will let a character or a group be a hype tool a little for an other to shine, but this wont affect at all how he will portray them/him after.
I hate that shit so much man. Final saga match-ups for SHP are treated like trash.

To me the BBP are Trash, nothing Oda does will change that for me.

If the SHP struggle against them then they are trash as well for me

Old Garp a low top tier did good , @MarineHQ i always have this either other Top Tiers or Old Legends who are Low Top tiers or Oden who is a Mid Top Tier ; they are shown to be far stronger than Base Admirals but what seals things out is the stamina issues related to old age and Admirals having awakening that makes them jump levels .
Doffy went from getting rag dolled by Gear 4th to stalling him for 20 minutes and forcing him out to dodge around using awakening .
Yeah I believe in a straight 1v1 Garp would overwhelm most Admirals but with their fruits, stamina etc they edge a win.

Old Garp probably way overuses his attacks and needlessly wastes stamina. I imagine him fighting like a wild beast something he could only uphold in his prime.

Don't let this admiral slander distract you from the fact the self-called Hero of the Marines, Mr Hakiman, the one who join Roger to take down Rocks pirates, the "I don't need a df, I have the better Haki feats" was taken down by someone with "no haki" in his own territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.