Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So Kuzan has same physical power as Garp, powerful Haki and top tier DF? Wow. Now begs the question whether Garp and Kuzan used CoC or not.
-Kuzan confirmed a monster beyond anyone's imaginination. Without haki, df, any gimmicks, mastered the art of punching to sound like Garp's. That is WILD.
-Shiryu continues to be an absolute bloodthirsty savage.
-Garp soloing the BB pirates without Kuzan around.

No one really took a hit, everyone ate. Oda reaching deep in his bag, let's go. Fuck the strawhats, gimme one more chapter of this.

D

Deleted member 83

@Bogard Hi! I know you are busy but I just want to bring this issue that me and other users are having to your attention. I understand the necessity of having ads on the forum for financial support and am completely fine with their presence until recently. These kind of ads completely block out the top portion of the screen and make it so we can’t see nor click the notification button and etc, it’s also difficult to hit x because of how small they are.
I’m wondering if there’s anything you can do about it

Yeah, there is no way that Garp would have killed Akainu in MF back then. He already has a hard time with Kuzan who is canonically weaker than Akainu.
Back then it won't have been a 5 on 1 whole plus a bunch of fodder fighting or him getting stab trying to save someone .
This very differnt from MF even if i think Akainu would have had the upper hand .

Kuzan is a beast, physical he try to became like Garp and he kinda did it. Make sense why he was able to face a physical monster like Akianu head on.

We will see tomorrow if it was adv CoC or not.

But to say, Shiryuu was beastly too in this chapter. Knowing Garp saving Coby, is show how great Shiryuu thinks ahead and how he tanked the attack of Garp and laugh in his face, crazy bastard. Seems like he could maybe surpass and beat TAC curse after all?
How was Shiryu beastly?
That doesn't mean he was beastly

Shiryu is fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.