Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just that.
Summary confirms that in fact Kuzan packs same striking force like younger Garp (when the latter trained him) and matched him in a pure cqc fight when Kuzan merely used ice gloves instead of the stuff which he has shown in Punk Hazard.

Yes, Garp became weaker but it's still confirmed that Kuzan packs comparable strength to Garp's younger version.

I just don't even see MF Garp to beat Kuzan or even Akainu. Prime Garp is another whole topic tho.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nah I disagree.

Sure, they fought for 10 days and split the island in their respective elements but Kuzan lost his freaking leg while Akainu is still in one piece.
Only because their fight had a long duration doesn't mean they were equals. Kaido and Big Mom fought for 3 - 5 days as well, yet it's clear that Kaido was stronger than Big Mom.

I'd rather say that MF Akainu and MF Kuzan were comparable.
Yeah Ao lost his leg because during the fight Aka will and justice grew stronger and then overpowered Aokiji. That is why he lost his leg and was hurt.

Current Aka > MF Ao obviously. But the dynamic changed only during the fight.

That's what hurts the most lmao
After Dragon and Luffy fucked him over Aokiji was the only one close to him. He also went rogue so he must have developed deep attachment for Koby as he is his last hope and he had to protect Koby at the cost of his life.

As much as people in One Piece world admire Garp as a hero (I mean Marines), Garp is still at the end of the day very lonely as all his loved ones keep leaving him and going their own ways. Very Tragic if you look deep into it.
exactly this there is nothing to add there ,and the small scene where Grus says : Garp san …..I‘m the future of the Marines too?

and he didn‘t answer and in the same moment Aokiji comes back ,i found this as well such a good scene.

Garp not answering ,made this even more impactful.
he is seeing his "Original Future of the Marines " standing in from of him,and losing his way and opposing Garp .

Status
Not open for further replies.