Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Garp since MF,the scene where he crys besides Ace where he asked Ace "What should i do?β€œ he mostly blames himself because Ace became a pirate ,and his hopelessness reall my came through.
the fact that he took care of Rogers son because of his morals and Ace dying ,i canβ€˜t imagine the inner conflict this man did go through after MF ,after even failing in keeping his "promise" in protecing rogers son .
Dayam didn't even think about that shit.
The amount of emotional turmoil the guy has gone is insane. Like if we try to associate real world with fiction, Garp is one of the most emotionally overwhelmed characters in the series. He is someone who has achieved all the materialistic success, has attained highest of celebrity status but everyone dear to him gets away from him in the worst way possible.

Honestly Luffy becoming Pirate King would be a final blow to him.

These guys are funny

:suresure:they are desperate for Shiryu hype and feats that they hyping him for being damaged by a basic throw
What's funny is manga facts putting you in your place again.

You were claiming Garp onshot Shiryu. In reality, Garp used his super human strength to slam Shiryu into the ground that barely injured him who was laughing at Garp.
:milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Someone explain to me why shiryu was so impressive this chapter ? Is it because he laughed after getting neg diff?
We're celebrating his characterization, not his power level. We think his actions are cool because of how despicable he is and how he revels in his true nature, not because he got a cheap shot off and got smacked for it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Where's the nuclear explosion?

Imagine this with black lightning.

It's obviously ACOC
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

It would have a sky splitting, probably.

IT's not adv coc.
It's just that their CoA are built so different, that adv coc is not even necessary for them to achieve this level of power and destruction.
The "muh adv coc high ceiling" agenda crumbles.
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.