Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually the opposite.

Garp is not only super strong, but he used a big brained move by sending Kuzan flying underground so that can buy him some time to whoop the rest of the BB pirates very fast. Issue is Coby was a liability, but Garp knew he would have to either:

1.Take cheapshots from the BB pirates while focused on Kuzan
2.Leave his fodder gang to the BB pirates

Instead he dealt with all situations with one big brained move. He got to focus on the BB pirates with Kuzan out of the picture, and he got to ensure Coby survives, then he got to focus on Kuzan again once the BB pirates were scattered.

What a chad honestly.
Thing is he ultimately failed
Rayleigh is one step ahead of him

He would know the result of the battle even before it happened.

So his "Big Brain" move isn't exactly big Brian but can't blame Garp..he did what he had to do.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
why didnt he do that then?
I just told you why, do you need corrective eye surgery that turned Oda into an Admiral wanker?

Obviously conjuring an ice continent on top of your home island is a terrible idea lol. And like I said before your disfunctional eyes missed it, Garp isn’t worthy of Kuzan going all out lol. So far Akainu is the only character to earn Kuzan actually fighting seriously.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I just told you why, do you need corrective eye surgery that turned Oda into an Admiral wanker?

Obviously conjuring an ice continent on top of your home island is a terrible idea lol. And like I said before your disfunctional eyes missed it, Garp isn’t worthy of Kuzan going all out lol. So far Akainu is the only character to earn Kuzan actually fighting seriously.
so he's nerfed for not being able to freeze the ground and protect it even tho manga said no such thing btw but garp is not for having to protect koby and getting stabbed for it while getting jumped by a bunch of commanders.
Makes perfect sense bro

You guys are just coping cause he needs help against nerfed old stabbed garp lpl
The only one that is coping and on hardcore damage control right now is you. Your cute panel of Garp being weakened means nothing when the FB shows young Kuzan reaching physical strength near to PRIME Garp.

DF merchant was it ? Right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.