Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure sure, cause thats exactly what i said. forgot how annoying you kids get when something makes sense.

i probably fought the most in favor of Teach in all of the OBD.powerscaling threads so try again pleb.

where can i find

this is straight facts, dont forgot Marco and Jozu only got got due to sneak attacks.

kata mid diffs shiryu

also hard facts

so you have 1 theme going for you?

if you think Shiryu is on the same level as King currently please provide the evidence and facts cause all he has is being equal to Magellen. G5 is shown to be used against whoever as well Luffy whipped it out to fight Lucci so im not impressed by your statement. Will he be Zoros first opponent or like 3rd opponent, since Zoro also fought King after facing off against both BM and Kaido along with Apoo and plenty of others along the way and still defeated King a true RHM.

its not the sneaking its the fact he had to do it on a 5v1 while the crew is getting neg diffed bar Aokiji
I don't have to provide shit other than he going to fight Zoro has his main fight EOS. Just like before Zoro fought King and Random clowns so Marco hit him they thought it was going to be easy fight for Zoro. Then Oda revealed those hits don't do shit abd King is a monster.

I feel the same. As a kid I thought Boo was a massive let down. Now I think I like each of his forms over Cell. The Djinn Majin Boo aesthetic is my favorite though.
I like imperfect cell, perfect had a cool fight with goku, but Boo is something very open to creativity for fights. Specially sinc ehe's more magic than battle

only annoying thing is the regeneration
Post automatically merged:

So? It’s a Pirates manga. Not a sports or martial arts manga.

Just wish the pirate manga we had more messy battles instead of 1v1

This is some of the biggest bullshit you've ever fucking said my guy.
In Kuzan's first arc he mentions Garp and Smoker in ways that imply a familiarity with the latter beyond him just being an annoying soldier; they share their final scene pre-timeskip together which retains their casual relationship, and then post timeskip in Kuzan's biggest moment pre-stealing Pudding he was reintroduced into the story to save Smoker's life in a way that paralleled Dragon's rescue of Luffy while also foreshadowing Smoker's future/commentating on his present frustration with his position in the world with dialogue that was a direct mirror to Law's dialogue when he beat Smoker earlier in the arc.

You're actually just fucking delusional holy shit.

Koby has ties to Kuzan now but that doesn't supersede the previous 20 years of the story that you Koby demons want the throw out on a whim.

Edit: And learn to think like someone who took a tenth grade literature class actually could and connect the many parallels Smoker has to Garp that could be explored in relation to Kuzan beyond the more blatant points
Cool again nothing on paper shows the tie in for Smoker having beef to fight aokiji. That's a fact. There is nothing concrete enough to say smoker will 1v1 aokiji in any way.

The tie in is literally pupil vs pupil. Both have ties to one source "garp". That's something smoker does not have. Smoker end opponent I think is going to be one of the goroseis. It makes sense for him whom believed that pirates were bad the entire time be the one to fight the gorosei in which he indirectly protected. There is even set up to this with smoker telling tashigi how he wish he could do what fuji did in dressrosa. Call out the bs of the world government and the marines

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Will whooping Zoro's ass be enough for you?
He will woop Zoro's ass, but I doubt he can trade blows with the current Zoro. If he can match Zoro offensively instead of puncturing him with sneak attacks, I don't see why he wouldn't murder most top tiers—without good enough CoO.

Uh white with a black edge. Never seen Oda draw a sword before? I don’t know what drugs you’ve taken but swords are silver in real life and white in manga.

You do realize Queen didn’t use fucking lasers or anything cyborg on Big Mom and we weren’t told until Onigashima.

Oda hides characters powers my guy. You know that.
Black blades are way more important than Queen's arsenal dude.
Yet Oda isn't even telling us whether Aramaki has a black blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.