Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how we will know that SH surpassed RHP? When Luffy aid that him wants defeat and surpass RHP, than him will become PK crew.

Shanks is the last Pirate who Luffy will fight.
They will surpass RHP by beating BBP

Luffy is already =< Shanks
Both are skyplitters,
both can't beat fresh kaido 1v1 (luffy could with joyboy plot armour

Zoro with new PU > Benn
Sanji is already =< Roo
Etc...

That's why Shanks and Wb were introduced first
Weakest OG emperors who happen to be the good guys too.

BBP will beat RHP soo
It is fated!

Can you give an example of characters who would be able to defeat Shiryu but are much weaker than Zoro? What would they have, that Zoro lacks? I can give you maybe Katakuri if he manages to counter invisibility. But that is an absolute anomaly who is maxed out in observation and reactions, and I consider that a mismatch for Shiryu rather than Shiryu being a mismatch for every other non top tier in existence, and that's only given the info we know about Shiryu rn not further reveals.
No such answer
but pending the reveal of how to beat shiryu it will become clear
leaning towards someone like katakuri having an easier time with shiryu than zoro would.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can't think of many characters that are much weaker than Zoro that would be able to defeat Shiryu. If Zoro is running into a problem despite being so balanced, then characters weaker than him aren't going to be able to solve it, that's what it means to be balanced. Just because Zoro has not mastered observation doesn't mean he doesn't have workarounds like AOE, reactions, speed, skill etc.
He does have other work arounds, but will they be effective? That's where Shiryu's skill comes into the picture.

Can you give an example of characters who would be able to defeat Shiryu but are much weaker than Zoro? What would they have, that Zoro lacks? I can give you maybe Katakuri if he manages to counter invisibility. But that is an absolute anomaly who is maxed out in observation and reactions, and I consider that a mismatch for Shiryu rather than Shiryu being a mismatch for every other non top tier in existence, and that's only given the info we know about Shiryu rn not further reveals.
It's hard because as you said, there is not many examples of characters who have insane Observation mastery to the point where they are able to counter that ability. It also depends on which specific ability that Zoro is going to unlock, is it going to be Future Sight or is it going to be some other form of CoO? Too many variables.

But the point still stands imo, restricted Top Tiers like say Mihawk with restricted CoC/CoA will still be able to beat Shiryu simply because he is immune to Shiryu's tricks. I don't think that version of Mihawk is stronger than current Zoro, tbh.

They will surpass RHP by beating BBP

Luffy is already =< Shanks
Both are skyplitters,
both can't beat fresh kaido 1v1 (luffy could with joyboy plot armour

Zoro with new PU > Benn
Sanji is already =< Roo
Etc...

That's why Shanks and Wb were introduced first
Weakest OG emperors who happen to be the good guys too.

BBP will beat RHP soo
It is fated!
BBP is starting to show isn't the last Pirate crew Luffy will fight.

They are too weak.

So??.

Prime Garp have all stats at Top tier, Endurance,speed,Strenght,Physicall, Haki.
You're dreaming if you think Prime Garp can solo Teach, Kuzan and others by himself

He lacks the durability first of all
He's not that fast to blitz all of then at once
He lacks the AoE (unless he has island level shockwave punches)

There's nobody beating 2 top tiers at once 1v2
Especially not with high tiers helping them

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Even King, who wasnt even a swordsman, was trading blows with AdCoC Zoro. Shiryu has a named blade, he is probably a master swordsman from Wano. You guys are insane to think Zoro's counterpart from Blackbeard crew cant trade blows with him.
King never traded blows with Zoro while using CoC. He was avoiding CoC attacks like a plague.

You're dreaming if you think Prime Garp can solo Teach, Kuzan and others by himself

Prime Garp has all that.

Durability,Endurance,Stamina,Speed, AoE, since him said that his Galaxy Impact was weaker.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro could increase the time-limit of his AdCoC for example. Shiryu is just getting started, let him get his moments first. You think Garp's observation haki is bad? Dude still got stabbed by Shiryu.
Garp was able to follow Invisible Shiryu and react to that though... i don't think Zoro will be able to accomplish that.

I mean, sure Zoro can work on the timelimit but i dont see why this opponent specifically needs that. It's like nothing in Shiryu's skillset warrants growth there.

Tell that too Garp and Roger vs Rocks.

2v5.

Rayleigh & Oden > any commander from their Era
Benn & Katakuri > any commander from their Era
Soon Zoro & Sanji > bBp & CG commanders

Top 2 commanders of each Generation
They all have top skills + great haki mastery

Status
Not open for further replies.