Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a better arsenal, faster, better physical stats, better endurance, better CQC skills, better durability, better range, better precision, and more cunning. Hancock's only selling point is her hax, and she could potentially kill people way stronger than Doffy.
Better arsenal - No, Hancock may only be reliant on her DF and Haki, but she has a good amount of attacks with it too, and can make arrows and bullets with her powers.
Faster, better physical stats - No, even Sengoku hyped her up for her sheer streength.
Better endurance - Yes, I suppose so, as we never really see Hancock take attacks, though she did take one or two from BB it seems
Better CQC skills - No. I don't think I need to explain why.
Better durability - Yes, same reason as endurance, we don't see her take many attacks... Though her taking some from BB and only having minor bleeding shows she might have better durablity actually.
Better range- I mean... I can kind of see this. His awakening does grant him some nice range, after all.
Better precision- Nah.. I wouldn't say so. She could hit an army of soldiers from far away with slave arrows, and even snipe cannonballs with em.
She also hit Luffy with a tiny heart bullet.
More cunning - Agreed.

That's how I want it to go, I really like Shiryu, but it's hard to picture him withstanding blows from serious Zoro after what he's showing.

At least, power-wise, Shiryu has shown he's capable of stabbing Garp through the chest, so he does have attack power regardless of the cheap tricks he used to land the blow (Garp jumped in, so Garp wasn't off guard and could have blocked with haki).
Shiryu isn’t going to take that many slashes head on as more durable characters. Like most swordsman he’s gonna block with his sword, counter with his own attacks, or just dodge. I can see him taking some attacks being covered in blood and just laughing his sadistic ass off tho lol
I do think even without his fruit shiryu should be strong enough to give zoro trouble with his haki and swordsmanship
Luffy and Katakuri aren't swordsmen. Shiryū is getting one shotted, as in 0 to 100% damage in one hit the moment Zoro finds a way around his DF.
He doesn’t have to be but he still isn’t getting one shot
What does shiryu have ? That's the question
If his haki and sword skills suck then he gets stomped once Zoro gets COO upgrade.

Katakuri was skilled and powerful outside of fs
Matching his CoO wouldn't give you advantage to dominate him unless you're top tier.

Shiryu will either end up like Doffy or King
Either gets mid diffed as Doffy lost to G4 or low diff as King lost to EnOu Zoro
(Overlal the fight will be very high diff or extreme diff tho)
He was comparable to Magellan pre fruit so his haki and swordsmanship shouldn’t be ass
lol youre fucking mad if you think both are above King let alone Marco who was manhandling king, queen and pero and doesnt show any physical damage from the payback war.
Both Marco and king are weaker than all the current 1yc and I think the impel down duo are more comparable

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Better arsenal - No, Hancock may only be reliant on her DF and Haki, but she has a good amount of attacks with it too, and can make arrows and bullets with her powers.
Doflamingo - Makes a Living Puppet, has Island Range abilities like Birdcage which can stop even radio waves, can paralyze another person with the movement of a few Fingers (which can also be used on a Nation wide scale btw), can literally stitch his Internal Organs together.

B-b-BuT HaNcOcK CaN MaKe ArRoWs AnD BuLlEts

So Shiryu tanked an attack from mad Garp, laughed while injured and Garp was weakened after that.

Looks like the L became a W :suresure:

Garp 3 billions like every admirals ? Gonna be a good week :myman:
dont even look like a Name attack so no its a L especially since kuzan tanked a named attack and the spoiler do not talk about him being injured .

Zoro is fighting greenbull

Sanji will face Kizaru
I know you are only saying Zoro vs Green Bull because of your hate towards Zoro and his fans, but Zoro vs Green Bull is the one fight that I highly doubt will happen.

As for Sanji vs Kizaru, that's another fight I just don't think will happen either. Don't get me wrong, it would be cool to see Sanji fight Kizaru but I really don't think it's going to happen.

Imo there is a slight possibility that Kizaru will be defeated by the end of Egghead by Luffy.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So does Kuzan have coc or not? Did he match Garp’s acoc by just using coa and covering his fist with ice?
Lmfao, what a monster.
I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't like the idea of everyone needing advCoC to be a top tier or fight on par with other top tiers with advCoC. It implies you have to be lucky at birth, and also homogenizes battles. Kuzan keeping up with adCoC with his df is a lot more badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.