Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally saw Garp touch Kuzan while using ACOC 6 chapters ago there’s no way you’re THIS braindead
If you're going to say this retarded shit each time you quote me then I'd rather you just put me on ignore and never quote me again lol
Because they are both hitting themself and are resisting, kaido got hit by G4 snakeman acoc and it didn't even move his face at all:pepecafe:
Damn, cope much?

Why doesn't it look like this then??
Seriously speaking, because Oda in inconsistent as fuck with details.

Oden has AdvCoc, but you can't find a single haki "tail" in his attack against Kaido, only lighting after.

BM and Kaido splitted the heaven, but they clearly touched.

And so on.
Having a scene were two boxers don't actually hit each other would have been so lame, so he didn't do it, but right after he put the effect of AdvCoc.

His hands are not shown here =>

The thing is I cant remember any AdCoC attack where haki trail isn't shown during the initiation, for example, like this =>

Idk, we might be missing a page because Kuzan does coat his hands with CoA during the punch
Oda could have forgotten it because he was busy showcasing “ice glove”. The fact that Kuzan has armament in the clash supports this, there are thick lightnings from the clash itself too. The explosion similar to galaxy impact is definite proof that acoc was used, at the very least from Garp himself if people aren’t convinced with Kuzan having coc.

Seriously speaking, because Oda in inconsistent as fuck with details.

Oden has AdvCoc, but you can't find a single haki "tail" in his attack against Kaido, only lighting after.

BM and Kaido splitted the heaven, but they clearly touched.

And so on.
Having a scene were two boxers don't actually hit each other would have been so lame, so he didn't do it, but right after he put the effect of AdvCoc.
I'm not sure if he has ACoC but we know he very likely has basic CoC as Ashura said that Luffy used "Oden's special trick!" when he was first beaten by Kaidou and used CoC in his sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.