One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji is a possibility because we still haven't received is position after the reverie events while we the info on everyone else. Also the guys clearly doesn't give a fuck about permission
Smoker also applies for the same reason i guess.
Smoker would make sense as hed logically have a vivre card to Tashigi and any sos she send out he’ll come.

And none of the members in Beehive have any connection with Fujitora so unless he just knows how to get there I just don’t see it.

In this chapter everyone comes out good, except maybe Coby. In any case a well deserved "bravo" to Oda because it was not easy to satisfy every single fandom involved.

Although I would say that there are no elements to say that Kuzan was holding back, the fact that it is confirmed that admirals are beasts phisically is a great satisfaction for the admirals team.

Even if Garp is about to lose his performance's hype is still preserved by the fact that he has faced and been hurt by external characters, even when he was not focused among other things.

Shiryu also comes off quite well as his wound kicks off Garp's decline and then still takes a punch from him with a smile and he gets up in the next balloon as nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.