One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would kinda be random that Sengoku and Tsuru arrive at Hachinosu since they were at HQ a few chapters ago.

So the best chance to cut up Pizarro's stone arms would be:

- Bogard
- Tashigi
- Fujitora
- Smoker

Ryokugyu is out since he's nowhere near Hachinosu right now.

Veku

Flamboyant
Would kinda be random that Sengoku and Tsuru arrive at Hachinosu since they were at HQ a few chapters ago.

So the best chance to cut up Pizarro's stone arms would be:

- Bogard
- Tashigi
- Fujitora
- Smoker

Ryokugyu is out since he's nowhere near Hachinosu right now.
I'm with @MarineHQ , Garp needs his "Whitebeard going Ape shit 2.0 moment" before going down.

Nah... Coby needs to mature by himself or he will be a fraud to us readers and his mentor Garp.

Moria could reborn from all of this mess and show some of his old trueself.

About Wang Zhi... IMO Oda already hint to us that he is a guy who likes business and not a hot headed like Kaido for example.

He seems more like Big Mom, Shiki, Buggy, Crocodile, Doflamingo... An evil mastermind but powerful enough.

I said this because he strategically choose Beehive and made it a pirate lawless empire and if we search for the real life Wang Zhi, he was something like this, a mastermind/businessman.

So, Wang Zhi could even make a deal to Garp in order to escape from here but then can kill each one after this. Most possible is that he could even join Cross Guild to seek vengeance and the WG and then Blackbeard.
Yeah, you are right. No shortcuts for Koby. He needs to pull himself together and grow stronger on his own. Koby with garps shadow as a power up just sounded awesome to me.

:few::smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.