One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgess ripping a mountain off of an island and throwing that is still number 1
I do think that San Juan wolf is bigger. The iceberg was much smaller than marine ford and San Juan wolf not that much smaller. And he threw it only a little bit and we see here that Garp threw him quite far away. I guess it’s not really possible to compare them as we didn’t really see how garp did it. Did he just flick his finger? Did he punch him? Did he grab and throw him? It all depends.
Post automatically merged:

So nerfed Garp who was holding back his strength is stronger than all out Aokiji
Yes

I do think that San Juan wolf is bigger. The iceberg was much smaller than marine ford and San Juan wolf not that much smaller. And he threw it only a little bit and we see here that Garp threw him quite far away. I guess it’s not really possible to compare them as we didn’t really see how garp did it. Did he just flick his finger? Did he punch him? Did he grab and throw him? It all depends.
If it was just a punch that’d be actually insane. A throw makes sense tho. And yeah Sanjuan wolf is bigger, but I have to assume a mountain is much more dense with heavier substance (rock/metal)

If it was just a punch that’d be actually insane. A throw makes sense tho. And yeah Sanjuan wolf is bigger, but I have to assume a mountain is much more dense with heavier substance (rock/metal)
It was ice and ice is actually lighter than water as it floats in water. San Juan is at least 80% water and if it wasn’t for the air in our bodies we would sink. Making flesh, bones, etc heavier than ice.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
-look up momonga
-first result is momonga from another anime
Sad
overlord is goated though
Post automatically merged:

it was ice.........

did you not read or watch the series?

he's done, you can literally see it in his speech bubble that he is done
he is also lying on the floor and his speech bubble is literally trembling implying that he cant even speak properly anymore
Are you delusional? Nothing downputting worthy attack has been dished out to Garp.

Oda has a old-man fetish. He won‘t let Garp out like that. He‘ll do something significant and then hopefully being sent into a comatose state by Kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.