At least Zoro already good mastery of infusion, Koby still has to show he can even coat his attack with basic COA lol.
True, you can make an argument that he was trained heavily CoA by Mihawk so he has a good headstart

But at the same time Garp trained Koby too

It is what it is I guess it's what happens when you save everything for the final saga, Kuzan is now a brawler too (I expected him to be at least some sort of heavy ice spear user to have them haki infused)

True, you can make an argument that he was trained heavily CoA by Mihawk so he has a good headstart

But at the same time Garp trained Koby too

It is what it is I guess it's what happens when you save everything for the final saga, Kuzan is now a brawler too (I expected him to be at least some sort of heavy ice spear user to have them haki infused)
If kuzan is a brawler

What is akainu and kizaru

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro is a close one, dude didn't even know he had CoC and unlocked it 30 minutes later

While for Koby 2x worse, he probably doesn't even have it now and the idea of him unlocking it and straight up coat it in his attacks
just means he had advcoa, and since he already knows you can coat yourself in conqueror's haki by training with garp all koby would be lacking is the knowledge that he has coc