Chapter 1,088: The rise of Hearty Justice

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:
- color spread to celebrate OP’s 26th anniversary
- Pizarro’s island hand has almost reached the ship
- Garp stands up and launches Coby towards the hand. Coby uses Tekkai and thanks to the speed he’s able to destroy it
- Aokiji stabs Garp in the heart while he throws coby: “you’ve chosen death to save small fries, old man”
- “You’ve stabbed me, but my heart lives on” replies Garp
- When Coby sees the scene, he is shocked
- Aokiji then tries to stabs Grus
- He is blocked by Coby himself who reaches the island “sort of” flying/jumping in a black lightning haki aura. He’s very angry
- Garp still not dead: “Always follow your heart, my pupil, cause it is in the right direction”

End of chapter

No break next week

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

- Garp stands up and launches Coby towards the hand. Coby uses Tekkai and thanks to the speed he’s able to destroy it
- Aokiji stabs Garp in the heart while he throws coby: “you’ve chosen death to save small fries, old man”
- He is blocked by Coby himself who reaches the island “sort of” flying/jumping in a black lightning haki aura. He’s very angry
- Garp still not dead: “Always follow your heart, my pupil, cause it is in the right direction”

End of chapter

No break next week
:suresure:

End of chapter

No break next week
@EtenBoby @BangOO🍅 can you confirm?