Helmeppo dying would hit Koby just as hard as Garp dying, but it wouldn't have any impact on the reader and Oda should know that
speak for yourself. i think helmeppo is a well-written character that oda has carefully developed. i want to see more of him and i don't want him to die. fuck oda if he kills him just to tick the 'i DID kill some characters!' box and bc helmeppo is not one of the cash cow characters (*cough* law *cough*).

dead garp, otoh? i'm going to piss on his grave and dance till my feet hurt

LMAO! The real reason Akainu hates Dragon is because only Dragon can match him fot sitting on chairs looking cool and doing nothing!
"He's just sitting there menacingly!"

Its gonna be like Sasuke and Itachi staring at each other, the most intense battle, but its Akainu and Dragon just staring at each other! OH GOD, ITS GONNA BE LIKE RAIZO AND FUKUROKUJU ALL OVER AGAIN! They fought for fucking 26 chapters too!! Same as Luffy vs Katakuri or so! (Although thank FUCK Raizo and Fuku would never get 26 full chapters of their "fight" LMFAO!)

Can't wait for Jeff to come save Garp! Thats why he stepped down from Blizzard!

I'd be interested if Dragon was already a member of the Marines and Akainu's hatred stemmed from his respect for Dragon.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'd be interested if Dragon was already a member of the Marines and Akainu's hatred stemmed from his respect for Dragon.
Yeah thats exactly what I feel is the case. Either Dragon is an ex Admiral and rivals with Akainu back in the day, maybe even having his trust before or Dragon is ex CP0 or ex Holy Knight or something. Ex Admiral seems most likely to me though, especially due to Garp as well.