TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
[Prediction]

Chapter 1088: Bogard, The Symbol of Justice.

The color page is about other female characters that didn't show up in the previous females color page. Featuring Hina, Stussy, Kalifa, Lilith, York, Big Mom, Dadan, Kureha, etc.

We continues where we left off at Hachinosu, with Garp still laying on the ground holding his stomach wound.

Coby asks Garp, "Justice will prevail? What are you tryna cook here?"

Garp: "Just be patient. After all, HE is here!"

Pizarro's hands is about to sink SWORD ship, then in a glorious double page, two folks stoods up.

One of them is the Hero of the Navy's right hand man, Vice Admiral Bogard.

Bogard jumps up and cuts one of Pizarro's hand in pieces.

The other person is Tashigi.

Tashigi cuts Pizarro's other arm with her upgraded Flower sword skills. Personally trained by Vista in secret.

The rocks rubble were about to fall on SWORD ship, and Smoker happens to be there and uses his Smoke power to levitate the rocks from falling down.

Pizarro got pissed and try to launch another attack at the ship, Moria and Perona are nearby Garp and Grus asks if they can borrow Moria's shadow power to boost Garp's power, in exchange for their survival and getting off the island, Moria agrees and puts 100 shadows inside Garp.

Garp rise up and he got a new introduction box:

"Eight Gates of Haki, Full Release: Nightmare Mode Garp."

Everybody is in awe. Garp said that, "I have an ability where I can store Haki (like Lao G from Dressrosa) and I can use it for a temporary amount of time that gives me access to my strength from my prime years against Roger."

Garp continues: "I'm gonna split this island in half, escape while you can!!"

Coby and others: "Yes sir!"

Garp then charges at every Blackbeard Pirates while SWORD + Moria and Perona are escaping to their lives.

Garp jumps at Pizarro and one shots him via Garp's strongest punch named, "Cosmic Jab."

Cosmic Jab is the same punch that brings Roger near death.

Kuzan then pulls out Awakening that gives him unlimited stamina and ice usage, Kuzan engulfed himself in ice armor, grants him better defense and offensive power.

Kuzan and Garp go at it like madmen. Exchanging jabs like nobodies' tomorrow.

In a beautiful double spread, Garp and Kuzan trading blows for blows.

Their punches are so loud and powerful that it splits the heaven.

Garp and Aokiji keeps on fighting, Vasco Shot got freeze by accident, Shiryu ran away. BBP fodders trying to escape the island.

Random Blackbeard Pirate fodder 1: "This is bad, if Garp and Kuzan keeps fighting at this rate, this island would cease to exist!!"

Random Blackbeard Pirate fodder 2: "Why are you still standing here then? Let's just escape or you want to get collateral diffed instead?"

Sengoku and Tsuru saw the battle of Hachinosu from a distance using their Observation Haki, they are currently arriving to Hachinosu.

Sengoku: "Two titans are fighting to the death.... I have a bad feeling about this."

Tsuru: "Me too."

Time passes by, Garp and Kuzan start to stop exchanging blows one by one, Coby and the others have escaped Hachinosu. Same for Shiryu and the rest of the Blackbeard Pirates.

The Pirate Paradise island got split in half in the process.

Garp ultimately lost the battle of attrition due to his Ultimate Form ran out of Haki and stamina, so Kuzan lands the final hit on Garp.

Garp got donut'ed by Kuzan's Ice Thrust. Reenactment of Akainu donuting Ace in MF.

Garp, "So you won after all, Kuzan."

Kuzan: "The fight wasn't easy though."

Garp: "So... this is the path you choose, Kuzan?"

Kuzan: "Yeah, and I will stick with it till the end."

Garp: "I see. You know Kuzan? I have many regrets in my life, I couldn't save Rouge, I couldn't save Ace, my son and my grandson became enemies of the Navy. And now you are a pirate, fighting me in a battle of life and death."

Kuzan: "The world is just cruel, man. Nothing I can do about it."

Garp: "Kuzan, if you met my grandson in the future, send him my regards. This is my last request as your teacher."

Kuzan: "Yes, Garp-san."

Garp smiles and closes his eyes.

In the final page of the chapter, Garp has passed on. Standing just like Whitebeard in Marineford.

Coby and the rest of SWORD are crying their eyes out after witnessing Garp's death:

Kuzan tears up and said, "Sayonara, my father, Garp-san."

Chapter ends. No break next week.