Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Even in the fake spoilers koby still gets coc.

But in all seriousness the reason why I think those spoilers are fake are because:

1. Even though the moria thing makes sense and it adds to have coby saving someone benefited him and his group, it's still not as likely sense moriahs shadow ability (correct me if I am wrong) can't work as affectively in sunlight. And last time I checked it's day in Beehive

2. Pew made it seem like he couldn't tell if what koby did was coc or advanced coc which in my mind hints that what coby did was something physical
Luffy and zoro learned ACoC in the same night they saw it for the first time, i expect oda to hand it like candy to everyone who may need lol.

Little Spoiler of the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,088: “Last lesson”.
- Koby uses a new attack called “Honesty Impact”.
- Kuzan creates an ice blade and pierces Garp while he's surrounded by Blackbeard Pirates.
- Garp is laughing while the ice starts to freeze him (like Saul in Ohara).
- Narrator: "“Legendary Hero Garp” disappeared at Hachinosu (“Pirate Island”). Fate: unknown."
- In the last page of the chapter, Marines arrive at Egghead Island...
- Break next week.
Thank you🐐🐐🐐

Narrator's box: FATE UNKNOWN
:laughmoji:

Onepiece 1088 Spoilers ↓ Little Spoiler of the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums. - Chapter 1,088: “Last lesson”. - Koby uses a new attack called “Honesty Impact”. - Kuzan creates an ice blade and pierces Garp while he's surrounded by Blackbeard Pirates. - Garp is laughing while the ice starts to freeze him (like Saul in Ohara). - Narrator: "“Legendary Hero Garp” disappeared at Hachinosu (“Pirate Island”). Fate: unknown." - In the last page of the chapter, Marines arrive at Egghead Island... - Break next week.
https://twitter.com/pewpiece/status/1681018026013995008/photo/1

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Chapter 1,088: “Last lesson”.
- Koby uses a new attack called “Honesty Impact”.
- Kuzan creates an ice blade and pierces Garp while he's surrounded by Blackbeard Pirates.
- Garp is laughing while the ice starts to freeze him (like Saul in Ohara).
- Narrator: "“Legendary Hero Garp” disappeared at Hachinosu (“Pirate Island”). Fate: unknown."
- In the last page of the chapter, Marines arrive at Egghead Island...
- Break next week.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? LMFAOOOOOOOO
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.