Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Expected conclusion to Garp's excursion at Beehive...
He ends up losing and remains alive to end up as Blackbeard's bargaining chip.
Beehive ends up acknowledged as a country and Blackbeard is crowned as King in Mariejois where he pulls off his hidden move.
All others escape from Beehive as they arent needed.
Glad to be back at Egghead. :finally:
Seems like we can still think alike sometimes. Except that I don't believe going back to Egghead.

Calling it now:
- BB will announce that he wants to publicly execute Garp, the Hero of the Marines
- Luffy will get wind of this (Coby will probably call him, bawling his guts out)
- Cue the SHs and some allies sailing towards the execution place (probably Hachinosu again)
- This time though, I feel like Luffy will fully save the person that is about to be executed making Garp recognize his strength in the process
- Coby will still be irrelevant in that fight

G

Gorosei Informer

Expected conclusion to Garp's excursion at Beehive...
He ends up losing and remains alive to end up as Blackbeard's bargaining chip.
Beehive ends up acknowledged as a country and Blackbeard is crowned as King in Mariejois where he pulls off his hidden move.
All others escape from Beehive as they arent needed.
Glad to be back at Egghead. :finally:
@Erkan12 @Reborn

Zehahahaha stocks rising! Even hes not there, the King of Offscreen stays winning!

Honestly I really cant wait and need to see Blackbeard turn the world upside down, to fuck over Imu and the Gorosei somehow, to rain hell on Mary Geoise and such. To devastate them like Whitebeard did to Marineford and then Blackbeard followed suit in the same way with WB's fruit too ofc.

:zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.