Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

The pre ts statement was overblown through false translations. As far as I remember Garp only said that his power was declining lately which perfectly goes along with the statement made after Galaxy impact that he lost his edge.
Somehow people take percentages out of it and pretend like it reflects reality.

Prime Garp probably beats Kuzan, but absolutely nothing about his current portrayal suggests he's smashing anyone.

It's time to accept that the Old generation was never as far above this gen as previously believed.
The idea that old legends lost so much power would mean Whitebeard could literally mid or even low diff any current top tier considering he was still the WSM at his old age (it's only during MF when his condition got even worse that it was put into doubt). Heck he had sky splitting clash with Shanks a few weeks before MF and was already pretty sick.

Also Kuzan was strongly implied last chapter to have Prime Garp level physical abilties anyway, difference in haki (and it's not like Kuzan's haki is bad seeing last chapte too) is easily made up by Kuzan's OP devil fruit. all out Prime Garp isn't beating all out Kuzan without a very solid high diff, if not outright extreme diff.

As expected. I once did a write up where I stated we haven't seen anyone over the age of 60 in their prime. Kaido (59) and Kizaru (58) are seemingly still in their prime and they are barely the right side of 60, the threshold were most seem to decline.

Garp, Tsuru, WB, Sengoku, Rayleigh, Neptune, Zeff, Don Chinjao, Lao G, Gan Fall, King Riku, Streussen - even Big Mom to be honest - have all been way past it.

And like I wrote in my previous post Kong (probably 5-10 years older than Garp and Sengoku which would put him around 83-88 years old) should be way past it as well. But I can very well imagine him having a technique similar to Lao G which allows him to fight as if he was in his prime for a limited amount of time.

Imu and Gorosei, who knows how they manage to stay relevant after all this time. Ope Ope?

they both got done in by an admiral with a couple attacks
albeit wb took my damage over the course of a drawn out war
Actually I'm one of the few people that even tried explaining how Garp already surpassed WB in MF just by the state he put Kuzan in before Shiryu stabbed him. Oda just didn't present it in a great light. MF WB was completely helpless due to his sickness.

Shiryu could stab Shanks?
Shanks could see that 15 secs ahead and send him to abyss
Not with Kuzan on his ass and Shiryu creating a similar hostage situation, wishful thinking
Garp did the best he can, these characters are not built for fighting multiple people

Kaido and the Logia Admirals can wipe out the fodder with sheer AoE and durability, normal humans are fucked in a situation like this

The idea that old legends lost so much power would mean Whitebeard could literally mid or even low diff any current top tier considering he was still the WSM at his old age (it's only during MF when his condition got even worse that it was put into doubt). Heck he had sky splitting clash with Shanks a few weeks before MF and was already pretty sick.

Also Kuzan was strongly implied last chapter to have Prime Garp level physical abilties anyway, difference in haki (and it's not like Kuzan's haki is bad seeing last chapte toor) is easily made up by Kuzan's OP devil fruit. all outPrime Garp isn't beating all out Kuzan without a very solid high diff, if not outright extreme diff.
Old legends didnt lose much power
What they lose is stamina and endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.